TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then one in person with 2 people, then a half-day job shadow. It was frustrating to go through so much and not receive an offer because I truly felt I had the job leaving the half day shadow. They also ask extremely personal questions that not many employers would ask.

Delivery Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then after references checked out a web interview, the an in-person interview with 3 people - the business development manager, delivery manager, and global delivery director.

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

3 part process: 1st phone screen. asks about resume and experience(regular interview). 2nd one-on-one in person interview(asks nothing about resume and experience only weird personal history/childhood questions. 3rd & final step: half-day shadow at office: the shadow is showing you the real day-to-day job with seasoned reps. then interviews again with different person about personal life and nothing else.

EDI Analyst, IT Desktop Support, ETC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Wichita, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

In the past 3 years, I've had dozens of phone interviews, and 3 in-house interviews with current staff. And still NO OFFERS. That is 3 years and no success.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview in the Roanoke, VA location. Honestly it was the worst interview experience of my life, and the two employees who were interviewing me were intense and told me they thought I was afraid of disappointing my parents. I answered a question honestly and the lady told me she didn't believe me. I was in the interview for over 2 hours to the point my roommate almost called the company to check on me. Prior to leaving, I was told to let them know if I was interested in the next step of the interview - I ceased contact with them. About a week later they sent me a rejection email. I would run from this company.

Interview Questions

• Asking extremely personal questions about personal life (friends, which parent I was closer with)   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Melville, NY).

Interview

From my understanding of what was told to me over the phone I would be interviewing for a Help Desk position for a regional telecommunications company. The pay was stated at $25/hour. Upon actually going through the interview with the TekSystems recruiter I was informed that I was not being interviewed for said position instead it was a breath 5 minute conversation about my work experience. THEN based upon that experience they would find a job that best fit my skills.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The interview process was familiar to me, and most people I'm sure - where you have a phone interview and then if it all works out you will then have an in-person interview at the office you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Give me a two-minute advertisement as to who you are.   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you completely failed and how you over-came that failure.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They conduct a Phone interview, then the follow up with an onsite interview. IF you pass that, then you move on to a half day shadow where you get to meet people in multiple roles.

Interview Questions

• very personal questions, want to get an idea of what your work ethic is and how you have overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Was called in for an interview, asked to do Skype but I was not comfortable with Skype so I asked for an in person interview. I went to the office and went through a rather "impersonal interview". Basically if you are entry level just coming out of training you will most likely not get a position with this agency (or most temp agencies of the kind) because they're looking for "creme de la crop". That is basically how I felt coming out of the interview.. IT tech positions can be some of the hardest jobs to land when looking for entry level because you're dealing with a bunch of "know it alls" who look for robotic employees. I would say not to wait by the phone expecting a call back after an interview with TEKsystems, I would not recommend them to anyone.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in IT tech? Tell me a little about yourself?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

2 interviews - 1 phone and 1 in person. In person interview was a half day shadow and more of a panel interview. They are always watching you closely so make sure you are always on your game.