TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The interview process was long and unfulfilling, at the end. I had two phone interviews, an in-person interview (over 1 hour and a half), a job assignment, and a shadow day... all of which led them to leaving me a voicemail saying I wasn't qualified. Such a let down. Don't get your hopes up like I did if you "don't have experience." I was heartbroken.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Interview

Was offered a role, after two weeks of run-around, the req was pulled.

This was not the only problem.
    It took HR 4 days to get onboarding forms emailed to me
    The sub-contractor doing the background check could not find my HS

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing was that the background checking sub-contractor was unable to find my background.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The recruiters kept contacting me as they found opportunities that fit my profile. The interview went over my past experience, including details about the technologies I've worked with. The interview was part behavioural and half technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then one in person with 2 people, then a half-day job shadow. It was frustrating to go through so much and not receive an offer because I truly felt I had the job leaving the half day shadow. They also ask extremely personal questions that not many employers would ask.

Delivery Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then after references checked out a web interview, the an in-person interview with 3 people - the business development manager, delivery manager, and global delivery director.

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

3 part process: 1st phone screen. asks about resume and experience(regular interview). 2nd one-on-one in person interview(asks nothing about resume and experience only weird personal history/childhood questions. 3rd & final step: half-day shadow at office: the shadow is showing you the real day-to-day job with seasoned reps. then interviews again with different person about personal life and nothing else.

EDI Analyst, IT Desktop Support, ETC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Wichita, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

In the past 3 years, I've had dozens of phone interviews, and 3 in-house interviews with current staff. And still NO OFFERS. That is 3 years and no success.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Torrance, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview went well. I met with the Business Manager and talked about my experience and knowledge of the communications field. Very Friendly and quite knowledgeable himself. we discussed possible out of town work and my availability. overtime is quitw frequent. i have no problem with either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview in the Roanoke, VA location. Honestly it was the worst interview experience of my life, and the two employees who were interviewing me were intense and told me they thought I was afraid of disappointing my parents. I answered a question honestly and the lady told me she didn't believe me. I was in the interview for over 2 hours to the point my roommate almost called the company to check on me. Prior to leaving, I was told to let them know if I was interested in the next step of the interview - I ceased contact with them. About a week later they sent me a rejection email. I would run from this company.

Interview Questions

• Asking extremely personal questions about personal life (friends, which parent I was closer with)   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They conduct a Phone interview, then the follow up with an onsite interview. IF you pass that, then you move on to a half day shadow where you get to meet people in multiple roles.

Interview Questions

• very personal questions, want to get an idea of what your work ethic is and how you have overcome challenges.   Answer Question