TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

3.1

388 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewer said "okay" to everything I said as though she was writing everything down. Difficult to have a conversation with. Questions being asked involving childhood and personal life, wanted to get to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• Are you applying anywhere else? Specifically Aerotek   Answer Question
    • What was the hardest thing that happened to you in your personal or professional life?   Answer Question

Technical Staffing Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a very lengthy phone interview. After a few days, I was contacted by email to set up a face to face interview. The face to face interview was conducted by two people and everyone involved with the interviews were very friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions (i.e. Greatest strength/biggest weakness)   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Brief phone call and in-person interview. After the interview I was given feedback and an opportunity to follow back up with the interviewer about the questions he wanted me to answer in a phone call, in person or over email. I contacted the interviewer 2-3 times to schedule an in person or phone follow up. It never panned out, no follow up call as promised, I never received the window or time the interviewer told me I'd have to provide further details in the next meeting. If you're going to tell someone you're giving them an opportunity and they follow up on it, it's your job to follow through. Flip the situation around, if I'm a recruiter and I did that to a candidate, that's a sour taste for the company I'm representing.

Interview Questions

• Started off just talking shop, getting to know each other. First big question:"Tell me a little more about who you are and what has brought you here."   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I was contacted by a company recruiter, and had a phone interview then an in person interview with a director about a week later. I never received a follow up, neither a generic rejection email, phone call or online application change. For a recruiting company, their interview process is a bit broken to leave candidates hanging for over a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview is on the phone with a recruiter. Second Interview was in person with the delivery manager. Third interview was with two more managers, followed by a few hours of shadowing recruiters.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I met with a campus recruiter and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I had a interview at the office. The interview process was conversational. The recruiter I met was very helpful and both interviewers were very personable. They wanted to get to know you as a person to see if you were a good fit for the company. The in person interview lasted about an hour.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

General phone interview. Was told I'd receive correspondence if they were or were not going to move forward with me. Never heard a response even after sending multiple follow up emails.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was very casual and chill. Wasn't the worst interview I've ever had, but I definitely felt like I put more effort into it than they did. Felt more like a casual conversation than an interview, which was a little shocking at first.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I got an offer but the people interviewing me were very rude and should not be representing the company. Turned it down because of the bad behavior. Got an offer from Modis I'm taking that. Better culture there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Multiple interviews, one in person and one day job shadowing. They hire anybody, it's a churn and burn operation. They try to sell you on the job, which is your first clue this place is a scam.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any tough questions, it's informal they want you to take the job.   1 Answer