TEKsystems Multimedia Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Multimedia Designer Interview Questions

2.0

Multimedia Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by email and quickly went to their office for an in-person interview. They do a good job of getting a sense of your abilities and general skills. I could tell they are mentally trying to fit me into certain positions they have in mind. Eventually they called with a opportunity to interview at a location.

My main complaint is that they treated me like I was fresh out of school and going to my first interview. They seem to have a policy of walking you in the door, and it felt a little weird.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprises, they ask fairly general questions that you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They typically had a standard rate that was pre-negotiated. Usually pretty fair.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Multimedia Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2010.

Interview

met with a manager at Cisco and talked. typical questions, nothing special

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate, i was a contractor and was told of the hourly rate before the interview