TEKsystems Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Torrance, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview went well. I met with the Business Manager and talked about my experience and knowledge of the communications field. Very Friendly and quite knowledgeable himself. we discussed possible out of town work and my availability. overtime is quitw frequent. i have no problem with either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for this recruiter is very murky and they will not be straightforward with you at any time. I feel that they took me for a ride. I had a phone screening then a face to face interview. I was very optimistic that I made an excellent impression. The feedback they gave me did not make any sense, in fact it was ruled out by their own job description and what I heard by the lead network engineer. Either it wasn't a real job and just got paid to bring in candidates or there was some discrimination involved.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process with TEKsystems is pretty straightforward. I met with several people in the Grand Rapids office. It was more a discussion of my interests and skill sets, so they could target a job search toward what I was looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

multiple interviews with current Tek employees

Interview Questions

• How many floors were on the elevator when you came up.   2 Answers

Negotiation

was given a cap and told I could accept or not. Cap was way under market value for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Southfield, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was by email due to a Michigan Works or other website posting (Monster.com, Yahoo.com, AOL.com, etc). The initial email contact was followed by a telephone call by a Technical Recruiter from TEKsystems, who admitted she was not technical and whose job I speculate was to appraise my "employability" (can he speak in full sentences, can he answer questions in an adult manner, etc). At the end of the conversation, the Recruiter then asked if we could meet in person and I agreed to meet her on Friday, April 10, 2009. I presented myself at her office at the appointed date and time and we had a very casual interview. Again, the interview was non-technical, casual with no tests administered. I was presented with a packet of information about their company, we discussed how they worked as a contract house and talked about the various companies that they already had as customers. I thought the interview went reasonably well except that I may have talked a little too much (I am a people person).

Interview Questions

• How would you "categorize" yourself?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

1:1 then group panel with client company