TEKsystems Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Program Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Knowledgeable staff asked pertinent questions and knew the information needed to succeed. They have great projects for which they area always looking for good candidates for! Wish they had more options in the suburbs for jobs but the definitely pay more than other consulting companies. They asked about my certifications, background, education and views on industries other than the one I was in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated rate, location and start dates

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Austin, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called me to ask if I was interested in a Marketing position in town; after acknowledging that I was, a second recruiter (with a long-term relationship at the employer) called to set up a 1:1 meeting the next day.

That meeting went well and he arranged for a phone interview two days later; the three-way interview (employer, recruiter and myself) lasted about 30 minutes.

Later that day the recruiter called with a job offer; I considered it over the weekend and accepted on the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• The interview was short and more a confirmation that I could deliver what was already on my resume. There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question