TEKsystems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come in by a recruiter to explore opportunities. She talked alot about how much value she could add to my job search and advised she was going to research several companies and get back to me.

What frustrated me is that she called my references without having any strong leads or opportunities. Lesson learned on my part to not share those until there is a viable option. I need to ensure my references are not encumbered unnecessarily.

Interview Questions

• Project scope, size, challenges, etc. What am I looking for work and what types--   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I first did a face to face with Tek Systems then a phone interview with the company I would contract for. I interviewed with the girl who was currently contracting for the same project.

Interview Questions

• Current questions about the project I did for Verizon   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really did not negotiate that much. but they were easy to work with.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Onsite with TEKsystems then 2 interview with hiring business client, TEKsystems made sure I was prepared for the interview and met me onsite to introduce me to the client for both interviews. TEKsystems kept me informed during the entire 4 weeks it took to get the position. They escorted me in on the first day on the contract as well

Interview Questions

• Experience in specified field   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 months ago, the person who interviewed me was so nice and professional, then they asked for 1:1 interview and it was very easy , questions about previous experience and skills based on my CV and it was very focused on organization and communication skills plus domain knowledge

Interview Questions

• whatever you mention in your CV will be a potential question,   1 Answer

Negotiation

keep negotiating till you get the right rate, don't sell your self cheap

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

It was thorough. I took a security class. I came in for a face to face interview. They were good. Actually, they probably did only what was required by the hiring firm. I liked their recruiting team. They seemed very business like, professional. Though in retrospect they were more like a body shop. Didn't seem interested in your career, just to get you into whatever opening they had.

Negotiation

No negotiation. $40 take it or leave it. No chance for increase. No raises. No paid holidays or vacation. 8 days forced time off between Christmas and New Years. They didn't tell you this in advance. They then cut our hourly rate 10% right before Thanksgiving. Again, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was good. The team helped me to feel comfortable. I was able to learn about the role and the expectations. I was also able to learn about the up and coming projects that I will be used on. The team prepped me for the prepped me aggressive customer. The team allowed me to explain my approach and what I may be able to add to the team if/when hired.

Interview Questions

• what are your strong points   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Several interviews with the company and typical testing and paperwork to complete. The interviews were with various people in the company, starting with lower levels and working up to the higher decision makers.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter, he supplied my resume to the contracting company. I then had a phone interview with 2 people from the contracting company. After I accepted the position onboarding and back ground check to over a month to complete. That was ok since I had to give a month notice but it seemed like it took forever.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Single interview with TEK systems followed by interview with client managers. Both interviews were low key and non-threatening. Quite professional. Conducted in the work place in both instances. I received immediate feed back from both interviews and felt good about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Go to the board and draw a work flow diagram of how you would resolve the problems associated with this position.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I had an initial meeting with TEK and then I had a had a meeting with the company that was interested in me. It was a very quick hiring process.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions...it was a standard interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with TEK. It was a very easy process!