TEKsystems Project Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Project Planner Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL).

Interview

Great process. They get you hired and through all the paperwork quick!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

First I had a basic screening by a recruiter, this took awhile to arrange but I was persistent until we were able to talk. I passed the initial screening and she set up a time within a couple days to talk to the account manager. This stage was a more in depth interview regarding past work experience, schedule creation experience. I did not interview with the client, I think this is a reflection of the quality staffing TEK provides.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple process and interview. Just know your information and be excited to potentially get a job. They make you interview with TEKsystems prior to interviewing with your future client. If you make it past the TEKsystems interview they will coach you and basically spoon feed your answers and personality type for that client.

Most client interviews are easy by the time they tell you what do.

Negotiation

No negotiation. They select how much you will be receiving and offer you an arrange of packages. You have a certain set value each package still gives the same amount of pay. Straight pay, vacation, vacation + holiday, vacation + holiday + benefits. Each package with more benefits decreases your hourly pay.