TEKsystems QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2016

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

It starts with a phone screen. After the phone screen there is a job interview. The recruiter will prepare you for your in person interview which starts as a shadow with one of the associates. You then move on to the interview part where you meet some of the senior management.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself short term?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was able to meet with a couple Account Managers and the recruiter and they asked great questions to not only understand my skills and experience but my preferences in the type of work environment I would enjoy

Interview Questions

• Do I like working independently or collaboratively   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Relaxed, Just good pleasantries exchanged. Tried to "understand" given material and gave out some"clues" to prepare. Other than that, do not rely on them. Only the client will take interviews, TEK systems have no idea about what is going to happen.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Be yourself and know your stuff. Be confident in your abilities and what you want out of a job. The requiters will work with you to find that perfect job.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

It was pretty fast. Only telephonic interview took 1 week time, rest of the process was so quick.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview

First was a phone interview about general aspects of my resume, this interview was with the technical recruiter, then was a phone interview with the Teksystems QA Manager, this interview lasted about 30 mins, then a 1 on 1 interview with a Teksystems QA lead, this interview lasted 1 hour and finally a final interview with the client, it was a conference call with 5 people and each person asked one or two technical questions.