TEKsystems QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY).

Interview

First a phone interview, then a face to face interview with Hiring Manager, Senior Manager, and Test Team Lead to discuss your background, experience, various test scenarios and such.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle writing test cases with little to no requirements given?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

It starts with a phone screen. After the phone screen there is a job interview. The recruiter will prepare you for your in person interview which starts as a shadow with one of the associates. You then move on to the interview part where you meet some of the senior management.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself short term?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was able to meet with a couple Account Managers and the recruiter and they asked great questions to not only understand my skills and experience but my preferences in the type of work environment I would enjoy

Interview Questions

• Do I like working independently or collaboratively   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Relaxed, Just good pleasantries exchanged. Tried to "understand" given material and gave out some"clues" to prepare. Other than that, do not rely on them. Only the client will take interviews, TEK systems have no idea about what is going to happen.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Be yourself and know your stuff. Be confident in your abilities and what you want out of a job. The requiters will work with you to find that perfect job.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

It was pretty fast. Only telephonic interview took 1 week time, rest of the process was so quick.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The recruiter called within minutes of applying but this was the only good part of the whole process. Once he called in, he did a phone screen on the spot and kept asking questions from a checklist and wasn't even paying attention enough to notice that some of the questions he was asking had already been answered while answering other questions. He was insistent on deciding the salary I would be willing to work for without knowing any other details of the position. After a 45 minute phone screen, most of which centered around salary, he eventually called me in person to meet me one on one. Again, this meeting was just to decide what salary I would agree to work upon without being told any further details of the position than on the job description.

After this, I was sent an IQ test and a SQL based skills test, both of which he said I did really well in.

This was followed by a phone screen with a senior manager who explained a bit more about the possible role but wasn't clear on the details because he handled another project and was just stepping in to help out with the interview process because they didn't have a senior person in the project at that point.

Then I was called in for another onsite technical "one-on-one" but it turned out to be an Indian couple who showed up. The woman hardly spoke and the guy was aggressive right off the bat. He kept asking questions about my current company's workflow and processes and did not ask a single question about SQL or any technology. I got a call a couple of days from the recruiter saying I was not selected because I was technically not found strong enough. I called him out on it asking how they could have figured out my technical abilities when they didn't bother to ask me any technical questions and of course, he didn't have much of an answer.

Very glad to have escaped joining a company which functions like an Indian outsourced company.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview

First was a phone interview about general aspects of my resume, this interview was with the technical recruiter, then was a phone interview with the Teksystems QA Manager, this interview lasted about 30 mins, then a 1 on 1 interview with a Teksystems QA lead, this interview lasted 1 hour and finally a final interview with the client, it was a conference call with 5 people and each person asked one or two technical questions.