TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

140 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Held a primary telephone interview. Was very conversational and enjoyable, he even primed me with what potential future interview questions might be. We discussed strengths and weaknesses, tough areas to overcome for entry-level employees, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

TEk systems had an easy interview process. I was first screened through the phone and then asked to come on site for a job interview. They asked me to print out a copy of my resume and then I had to fill out questionnaires too

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The interview process was long and unfulfilling, at the end. I had two phone interviews, an in-person interview (over 1 hour and a half), a job assignment, and a shadow day... all of which led them to leaving me a voicemail saying I wasn't qualified. Such a let down. Don't get your hopes up like I did if you "don't have experience." I was heartbroken.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview in the Roanoke, VA location. Honestly it was the worst interview experience of my life, and the two employees who were interviewing me were intense and told me they thought I was afraid of disappointing my parents. I answered a question honestly and the lady told me she didn't believe me. I was in the interview for over 2 hours to the point my roommate almost called the company to check on me. Prior to leaving, I was told to let them know if I was interested in the next step of the interview - I ceased contact with them. About a week later they sent me a rejection email. I would run from this company.

Interview Questions

• Asking extremely personal questions about personal life (friends, which parent I was closer with)   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They conduct a Phone interview, then the follow up with an onsite interview. IF you pass that, then you move on to a half day shadow where you get to meet people in multiple roles.

Interview Questions

• very personal questions, want to get an idea of what your work ethic is and how you have overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview is on the phone with a recruiter. Second Interview was in person with the delivery manager. Third interview was with two more managers, followed by a few hours of shadowing recruiters.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I met with a campus recruiter and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I had a interview at the office. The interview process was conversational. The recruiter I met was very helpful and both interviewers were very personable. They wanted to get to know you as a person to see if you were a good fit for the company. The in person interview lasted about an hour.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was very casual and chill. Wasn't the worst interview I've ever had, but I definitely felt like I put more effort into it than they did. Felt more like a casual conversation than an interview, which was a little shocking at first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with internal recruiter, followed by an in person interview with 2 account managers and then a half day shadow with 3 recruiters and 2 account managers. Asked a lot of personal questions like what members of your family do. They want to see that you're coachable but self motivated.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview followed by a half day. The phone interview was about 30 minutes, the in person interview was about an hour, and the half day that followed lasted about 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Since I was a senior in college they asked about my leadership roles in high school, my sorority, and any groups I was in during my years in school.   Answer Question