TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

136 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview in the Roanoke, VA location. Honestly it was the worst interview experience of my life, and the two employees who were interviewing me were intense and told me they thought I was afraid of disappointing my parents. I answered a question honestly and the lady told me she didn't believe me. I was in the interview for over 2 hours to the point my roommate almost called the company to check on me. Prior to leaving, I was told to let them know if I was interested in the next step of the interview - I ceased contact with them. About a week later they sent me a rejection email. I would run from this company.

Interview Questions

• Asking extremely personal questions about personal life (friends, which parent I was closer with)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I had a phone interview then was asked to go in for an in person interview. The man who interviewed me was cold and made the interview more nerve-wrecking than it needed to be.

Interview Questions

• List these adjectives in order from 1-5, 1 being the adjective that best describes you and 5 being the one that describes you the least: Customer service, loyalty, competitive, compassion, creative   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2011.

Interview

The process consisted of a one on one, a panel interview, and a final dinner. It was drawn out over the course of some months; really gassed you up into thinking that it was in the bag, only to get a rejection two weeks later. Disappointing.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Framingham, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

You do a 1 on 1 meeting with the DBO. If he likes you then you are asked back for a half day where you need to spend time with each person in the office. Once you leave for the half day, the DBO will ask the office what they thought of you and if even one person has any hesitation then you are not offered the job. The key is to ask a lot of smart questions. They will ask you about obstacles and phone phobia...play out each obstacle as just a temporary learning experience and that using the phones is no big deal for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They conduct a Phone interview, then the follow up with an onsite interview. IF you pass that, then you move on to a half day shadow where you get to meet people in multiple roles.

Interview Questions

• very personal questions, want to get an idea of what your work ethic is and how you have overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Miami, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

phone interview with someone from internal hiring, second step in person with a Office Manager/ Account Manager, 3 half day with the entire office. then lastly you'll get offer. now they are bringing you in for a presentation of IT landscape.

Interview Questions

• a lot of personal question that define your grit   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I attended an open interview day alongside 25 other applicants, whereby each of us went through the interview process. Applicants were then either brought onto the next stages of the interview process or sent home early if their interviews weren't successful. Successful candidates were offered a position at the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruitment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round F2F, 2nd round will be with the DBO, 3rd round with the HR Head, final round will be an HR dicussion.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a several week interview process. I initially applied with an inside recruiter and discussed the opportunity with the company and my experiences. I then met with one of the Director of Operations, and was asked to come back to shadow and meet the Account Manger before meeting with the other Director of Operations. Overall it was a great experience and is more conversational rather then being drilled with questions. They want to know you are a hard worker and can push through obstacles. Have some good examples that show this and tie these experiences into a sales role and how it makes you a good fir for that role

Interview Questions

• What do your parents do?
      What is an obstacle you had to overcome?
      What is a challenge you had to overcome?
      How have these challenges changed you?
      How did you pay for college? If you did not work or involved in any activities make sure you can justify how you still managed time accordingly.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening initially with the corporate recruiter, scheduled my in-person interview with her at the end of the phone call. Interviewed with two senior executives for a little over an hour.