TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Short interview process, just 2 interviews with the internal recruiter then an in person with the manager. Very simple process but she does take a while to get back to you at first.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview in the Roanoke, VA location. Honestly it was the worst interview experience of my life, and the two employees who were interviewing me were intense and told me they thought I was afraid of disappointing my parents. I answered a question honestly and the lady told me she didn't believe me. I was in the interview for over 2 hours to the point my roommate almost called the company to check on me. Prior to leaving, I was told to let them know if I was interested in the next step of the interview - I ceased contact with them. About a week later they sent me a rejection email. I would run from this company.

Interview Questions

• Asking extremely personal questions about personal life (friends, which parent I was closer with)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

TEKsystems has a very behavioral based interview process. There are multiple steps including a phone screen, in person panel interview, shadowing recruiters/account managers for a half day, and potentially a dinner or lunch before you receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and why?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

They conduct a Phone interview, then the follow up with an onsite interview. IF you pass that, then you move on to a half day shadow where you get to meet people in multiple roles.

Interview Questions

• very personal questions, want to get an idea of what your work ethic is and how you have overcome challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview is on the phone with a recruiter. Second Interview was in person with the delivery manager. Third interview was with two more managers, followed by a few hours of shadowing recruiters.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Miami, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

phone interview with someone from internal hiring, second step in person with a Office Manager/ Account Manager, 3 half day with the entire office. then lastly you'll get offer. now they are bringing you in for a presentation of IT landscape.

Interview Questions

• a lot of personal question that define your grit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Albany, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Two hour interview with director of business operations and then a half day with four employees. Initial interview asked about sales experience and personal questions to qualify cultural fit. Asked about family. Asked about how I interacted with other people and who my best friend is. Have you had difficult conversations with people close to you?

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I attended an open interview day alongside 25 other applicants, whereby each of us went through the interview process. Applicants were then either brought onto the next stages of the interview process or sent home early if their interviews weren't successful. Successful candidates were offered a position at the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruitment?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I met with a campus recruiter and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I had a interview at the office. The interview process was conversational. The recruiter I met was very helpful and both interviewers were very personable. They wanted to get to know you as a person to see if you were a good fit for the company. The in person interview lasted about an hour.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st phone interview (30mins or so) and then 2nd is an in-person interview (2hours, intense, good questions about your experience, what drives you, what's important to you). 3rd round--half day--good idea to see what it is like--but you get the really polished version.
    My advice is to ask a lot of questions, and make sure it is really the right fit for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?
      What do you know about the company?
      What's the hardest thing you've had to do in your life?   Answer Question