TEKsystems Sales Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. We discussed two possible positions. I then had a brief in person interview with the recruiter. The same visit I had an interview with 2 senior managers. I then came back about 2 months later and had a panel interview with 4 senior managers. From application to job offer, it took about 4 months. The interviews themselves weren't very hard. Google "interview questions and responses" and practice your speech. That's all it took. Big topics to hit on are building relationships, vulnerability, holding others accountable, and team work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were NOT willing to negotiate on salary. As a company they pay below market, and I took a pay cut to work there. They are very unapologetic regarding their pay rates. To make up for this, they guaranteed me $2500 in bonuses the first year. Most positions have bonuses of $6k-$10k, but it's all from a performance review, so it's highly subjective.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

The process involved basic interview questions. Traits about yourself, ideal job, why, etc.

Interview Questions