TEKsystems Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Memphis, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiters are understanding and very helpful, as well as motivated to help place you in a company that you can excel with. Even if you are not right for the current job opening they have, it seems they will keep you in the database in case they have any other jobs later on for you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

After a screening phone interview with TEKsystems, I had an in-person interview at the client's site and then a phone interview with an executive working for the client. There was significant pressure from TEKsystems to promise that I'd accept the job if offered, even before that first client interview, but I insisted that I wouldn't make a commitment before meeting them and hearing the details of the job. The recruiter indicated the client would make a choice almost immediately about whether I was the selected candidate, but in reality it took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The questions were primarily about my prior experience in business analysis and SDLC - in this particular instance they needed someone with Agile/Scrum experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Depends on company. In most cases formal questions; typical interview questions for business analysts. Begins with phone screen and then one on one or panel interview (face to face).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bellevue, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

After the initial meet and greet the interviewer began by asking if I had any questions about TEKsystems or the position.

After discussing my questions, she asked a series of open-ended questions about my career history and specific highlights. It seemed that she had only casually read my resume and wanted to see how I spoke and presented myself. I was asked to list the top three skills.

Generally the interview was well structured but casual as well.

Interview Questions

• ASked to describe the type of statistical analyses I typically perform, the largest budget I have managed and the largest number people I have directly managed. However, this wasn't a surprise per se, but I needed to think carefully about how I replied.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, they check for your basic skill set that's needed for the job.
    The first thing they check is your comfort level with the position, then they will go through your resume and ask questions about your experiences and they will check for your communication skills.
    They will ask random questions from your resume to see your confident level.
    They will also ask questions from the job requirements again to test your skill level.
    And then the usual interview questions like strength, weakness etc...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was little bit tough, but don't let your guard down, always negotiate!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2008.

Interview

Had initial interview with hiring director. He set up a Conference call with three directors. Bascially I was asked about my experience, then asked a series of questions that required relating the exact circumstances where/how the experience happened. For instance, "Tell us about your experience with data modeling"

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employement?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In my case, my negotiations were with the consulting company. My advice is to check out the cost of living in the area, pay scale, and don't believe anything u are told about what they can't do.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2008.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter a few times, then came in for an in person interview. I was looking for a contract position. I went through phone and in person interviews again with the company that I was being proposed to for work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skill set and why I would be a fit for their client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the rate was set by a vendor management system. I would only advise others to check with other recruiters who have the same position to compare rates for the position that the recruiter is telling you about!