TEKsystems Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

The Initial interview was with a TEKsystems Recruiter then 2 rounds of Panel interviews with the client involving Senior Leadership and key stakeholder from downstream teams. It took 2 weeks to complete the process. The position was contingent on passing background and drug test. There was no personality test required.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach a project already in flight?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter for initial phone screen, interview schedule, in person interview with the hiring manager. Received an offer and start date. Hiring process was in a matter of days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous Project Management experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Kennett Square, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Efficient, well prepared and successful with multiple organizations. Be sure to have updated and detailed experiences. Maintain continued growth within your still set. Do not be afraid to ask for the position.

Interview Questions

• Define and describe large scale project and the successes/failures.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Screening interview to discuss the contract and my qualifications. We reviewed my resume, with the contract requirements in hand to help highlight my qualifications specific to the project. One coaching session which was general in nature, as the client interview was expected to focus on technical issues. This was followed by an interview with client and two technical staff members by phone.
    Soon after I was e-mailed information regarding on-boarding and drug testing.

Interview Questions

• System experiences, details of previous projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Broomfield, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

Submit resume with cover letter
    Phone screen
    Face to face with Tek
    Phone screens with potential clients
    Face to face with clients

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was reasonable, not high pressure, but not easy either. You have to know your value and be ready to walk if they won't give you what you think you're worth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

This divsion is a contracting placement firm. TEK Systems listed a Senior Project Management position on thier website. However the TEK recruiter i spoke to, after she contacted me, stated it was not going to pay at a rate of a Senior Project Manager nor was it actually a Senior Project Manager level, dispite the position titile being "Senior Project Manager". When I aksed how they determine the rate paid to the contactor vs paid by client she said only the account manager knows that, however she stated it is not more than 50%. Then she hung up on me!. Very unprofessional and suspect that they are taking advantage of contractors they connect to thier clients.

Interview Questions

• What is my acceptable pay rate for a Senior Project Manager   1 Answer