TEKsystems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

One informal interview. When they told me they didn't have anything for me, then wanted references, it became clear that what they really wanted was references they could call and pester fr jobs.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Richardson, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was more of a formality than anything. A former manager of mine wanted to hire me and several other people that had workded with im in the past. Ericsson uses Teksystems as their only contracting agency. Our manager told Teksystems I want to hire these people, and told us to contect Teksystems and set up an interview. We interviewd, signed the forms and started shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• The interview was only a formality, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't any negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Portland, OR) in July 2009.

Interview

The hiring process took a bit longer than I thought, but the recruiter was excellent. He constantly called to check in with me. The interveiw questions were not that in depth technical.

Interview Questions

• Why am i leaving current job   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the range and I went 10 dollars per hour higher.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I had 2 telephonic interviews and one face to face interview. telephonic interviews was little tough and they have asked about almost everything. Face to face interview they asked some 2 questions bith were t write code according to the scenario.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very worst process. I was called for Face to Face Technical discussion for their client Adobe and they kept on calling/bugging me 10-12 times before the interview and made sure I was on time.
    Then they started screening my profile instead of leading me to technical panel discussion. i mean WTH!!!? they could have done the screening over a phone call instead of making me to come there and then insult that my profile doesn't match with their requirements, the Senior recruiter looked like he didn't want to move ahead with the profile and asked some personal questions!!
    Just one advice, BE PROFESSIONAL!!! If you are not interested in my profile, don't process it.
    Ultimately, I had to leave the premises without even having a technical discussion !! Too bad..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call fro the consultancy directly. Discussions were smooth. they conducted two rounds. One telephonic one face to face client round. All were very professional. Everything was explained properly

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Received phone call from TEKsystems about a month ago on jobs that are clearly not matching my profile. After a while got a phone call about a job that is about to be (most likely) posted a few days later. I picked up the phone and spent a little chat with recruiter.

Findings:
    Technical recruiter did not know anything about the field.
    Had no idea about the team size/composition
    Had no idea about software methodologies etc (Agile/Scrum). They could very well be omelette types.
    and tried to ask for references for a job that may or may not exist.

This showed me lack of quality that can come out of process and I did not continue the process.

Companies who are reading this: Interview your assigned TEKsystems technical recruiters... you will find them lacking.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me two references for a Job posting I may or may not get even though I called you four times?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

3 rounds were conducted. first one is telephonic with client and face to face technical round with the client, finally management round with client. The offer was released on the same day.

Interview Questions

• core java and J2EE basics, spring and hibernate questions .   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Interview

Understand the job requirement, explain experience about tech skills, software development methodology,design,testing and implementations.