TEKsystems Senior Systems Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Telephone, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewers had no real technical background but seemed to be "fact checking" my resume. Did a phone interview first then a Skype video conference, Attempted to do a Skype video call with a customer but they couldn't get around their new firewall so we teleconferenced.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in TCP/IP LAN/WAN?   1 Answer
  • Did I have experience with DHCP and DNS?   1 Answer
  • Did I have server hardware experience?   1 Answer
  • Did I have Active Directory experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they had a firm rate set by the customer (supposedly). Found out later that they hired a less qualified person for another slot on the contract at a higher rate and lowballed me to compensate. BTW, I've been mentoring the higher paid employee thought the whole contract as he isn't experienced in the things we are doing for the customer :(

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Senior Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Received call from recruiter based on resume on a job board. Resume presented to employer; employer interest got me phone interview. Phone interview led to face-to-face, which resulted in hiring.

Interview Questions

• The customer environment is ---------------. What past experience matches up and makes you think you would be a good fit.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated rate. Fixed benefits.