TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Interview

Referral from a friend. Received email then a call from recruiter.
Process took 2 weeks. Recruiter put words in my mouth and pin me to an hourly rate.
Without applying to any job it is impossible to give a rate. Very unprofessional.
After I objected, no more interviews were forthcoming.

I've worked for many agencies before but TEKsystems is from hell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Reston, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

Negotiation

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Charleston, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Hiring process started with online test followed by group dicussion. The next day 2 technical rounds and HR round were conducted.
            In technical round basic concepts like linked list, OOPS concepts, Database concepts like triggers and stored procedures,puzzles were asked. One has to be very thorough with what they have mentioned in their resume.
           Personality, how one represents himself also played major role.

Interview Questions

• Questions about childhood, your aspirations in life, family details were asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic questions were asked at first about the projects and OOP concepts .
    DBMS queries that require the use of aggregate functions (MAX,MIN,COUNT).
    Followed by some logical puzzles which were comparatively tough .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was of totally 5 rounds 1.Written
    2.GD
    3.TR1
    4.TR2
    5.HR
    Written was easy.There was sectional cutoff. But no negative marking. 2 questions were company related.Then we were called to Gitam college for GD.The topic was Demonetization . It was good a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1.written test (many modules related to the aptitude such as maths ,verbal,coding decoding and lat section was having two questions relating to company .but all modules are clocked separately )
    2.group discussion
    3.technical interview
    4.hr interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment. It included 3 rounds
    1. Online test (Quantitative Aptitude,Verbal,Data interpretation and Comp. programming)
    2. GD round
    3. Technical and HR
    Aptitude was moderate level but DI was tough. GD was on current topics like demonization
    Basically the technical round and HR is the game changer You Need to impress the recruiter with your knowledge background and communication skills.