TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Interview

Referral from a friend. Received email then a call from recruiter.
Process took 2 weeks. Recruiter put words in my mouth and pin me to an hourly rate.
Without applying to any job it is impossible to give a rate. Very unprofessional.
After I objected, no more interviews were forthcoming.

I've worked for many agencies before but TEKsystems is from hell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Reston, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

Negotiation

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Charleston, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

In person interview.
    The company is kind of like a bank. Too many security checks.
    Interviewers are very nice.
    Offer various projects you can work on, nice place to start.
    If you want to learn new staff and a quick leaner, it's a good place.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test , then GD , then 3 rounds of interviews !! -> 1 Tech , 1 HR , 1 Managerial . Apt was easy , time management | interviews were mainly focused on resume ,like projects , internships. Overall , i can quote it to a average difficultly level Interview Process. People are rational.

Interview Questions

• C questions like Merge sort , i was asked write its algorithm and its code . Java oops concepts , Os CN question. Resume was totally covered.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

If you clear the aptitude test then there isn't much fuss about anything.
    Because the company does pool drives hence the first round seems a little hard to crack because of the huge number of applicants.
    Try to get noticed in the Group discussions, there is a huge number of students in that too
    Technical round is okayish, just be honest.
    HR is actually nice

Interview Questions

• Database related questions mostly
      also the project on which you have worked previously
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The complete interview process was of 7 rounds. First round was WRITTEN TEST consisting of verbal,basic programming,logical and quantitative aptitude.Second round was GD and was followed by THREE TECHNICAL ROUNDS.This was followed by one HR round and one MR(manager round).

Interview Questions

• Questions on real time programming challenges in C,C++,JAVA,ANDROID,DATA MINING,CLOUD COMPUTING..etc were asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

Interview

Interview consisted of 6 rounds. First round was aptitude +english test which was quite difficult consisting of questions based on data interpretation, english, logical reasoning etc

Round 2 It was a group discussion round