TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Interview

Referral from a friend. Received email then a call from recruiter.
Process took 2 weeks. Recruiter put words in my mouth and pin me to an hourly rate.
Without applying to any job it is impossible to give a rate. Very unprofessional.
After I objected, no more interviews were forthcoming.

I've worked for many agencies before but TEKsystems is from hell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Reston, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

Negotiation

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Charleston, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1.written test (many modules related to the aptitude such as maths ,verbal,coding decoding and lat section was having two questions relating to company .but all modules are clocked separately )
    2.group discussion
    3.technical interview
    4.hr interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment. It included 3 rounds
    1. Online test (Quantitative Aptitude,Verbal,Data interpretation and Comp. programming)
    2. GD round
    3. Technical and HR
    Aptitude was moderate level but DI was tough. GD was on current topics like demonization
    Basically the technical round and HR is the game changer You Need to impress the recruiter with your knowledge background and communication skills.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Job profile is good but they hire limited students. Written was pretty easy; except DI. I guessed all the DI questions.

In GD round, they grouped us into teams of 15. 8 of them had to speak for the topic and remaining 7 against it. They also said that it was debate rather than a GD. Soon it became a fish market. And I was disqualified.

They took only 4 from my college. It's how and what you present in GD.

GD topics: Demonetisation, Nuclear Family vs Joint Family.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

In person interview.
    The company is kind of like a bank. Too many security checks.
    Interviewers are very nice.
    Offer various projects you can work on, nice place to start.
    If you want to learn new staff and a quick leaner, it's a good place.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test , then GD , then 3 rounds of interviews !! -> 1 Tech , 1 HR , 1 Managerial . Apt was easy , time management | interviews were mainly focused on resume ,like projects , internships. Overall , i can quote it to a average difficultly level Interview Process. People are rational.

Interview Questions

• C questions like Merge sort , i was asked write its algorithm and its code . Java oops concepts , Os CN question. Resume was totally covered.   Answer Question