TEKsystems Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I saw the position they have available online which the job description requirements was exactly what i am doing in my current position. I applied to know more about the company, position and salary of course. (I did not apply becase i didnt have a job, it was just being open to see whats out there).
They called me the day after and left me a voice mail, no following email which i believe is not very professional. i did not get their voice mail as my sprint vm recwiving was messed up for a few days. So basically i had no idea they have reached and as i said no email.
Then someone emails from that company and without any information about the position only saying that one of my coworkers have reached you let us know if you are still interested.
So i email back and ask for that persons contact information and guess what no response.
so 3 days later i get voice mail systema fixed through sprint and call the lady who left me the vm and i wish i would have never called.
one of the worst interview experience.
She asked a little about what i do which i ecplained and then it all started that why did you do this and why did you do that and of couse in the most condescending way.
All i can say is that this was horrible. Bad enough to make me write this review.

Interview Questions

• Why did you put xyz in your resume?
    Where do you see your self in the next position?
    why do you study xyx ? (Condescending)
    why did you get this certificate ? (Condescending)
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

One in-person interview with the hiring guy. Then hired on contract.

Interview Questions

• None. Typical questions that don't mean anything. Just going through the motions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Contract price was set.

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewer had ZERO experience in IT or in recruiting. Previously, he worked in a restaurant. Didn't know the first questions to ask, yet he's supposed to be trying to find me a job in a highly technical field. He wouldn't know the difference between the terms "Java" and "JCL". WASTE of time!

If you look at the LinkedIn profiles of their recruiters, nearly all are similar. How can someone who took a few community college classes in Fashion Design find YOU a job in the IT field???

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2013.

Interview

easy to answer, no technical questions, all scenario/experienced based questions. mostly they check your attitude

Interview Questions

• all experienced based, challenging situation, how do you handle stress   Answer Question

Negotiation

not negotiable as it was contract position