TEKsystems Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC).

Interview

It was great - very straight and to the point. The Team Lead and Manager asked me multiple questions - but nothing to trap me. They were very open.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very professional and detailed interview. They had gone through my resume in detail. They had already checked my previous consulting engagements. It started with a one on one interview which included reason for leaving my previous position and seeking a new one. The next was a detailed technical interview which included responding to some scenarios that might occur and how do I respond to them. The last step was background check.

After completing above processes I got an offer in few days.

Interview Questions

• About my technical and project management expertise. Companies that I have worked for. How my expertise can help them server their clients.   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was set up through linkedin with a recruiter contacting me. The recruiter sat down over the phone and helped figure out what my experience/passions were for the IT field. Based off of what I had given and what direction I said I would like to proceed - I was matched with certain companies looking for candidates. Various interviews were facilitied through TekSystems, we were not allowed to interact with the client without going through the recruiter. No personal information was able to be given and our hands were held throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What is the reasoning for your lack of experience in the IT field besides being a full time student?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Depends on company. In most cases formal questions; typical interview questions for business analysts. Begins with phone screen and then one on one or panel interview (face to face).

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

Know your strengths and weaknesses and the "why" behind them! Phone interview with the Director of the office, then you come in for a panel interview with 2-3 people. If that goes well you will be brought in for a half-day shadow interview where you sit with several recruiters and account managers.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

Initially received very enthusiastic response from them, took tech eval, did in person, and they were still very enthusiastic. Went and did in person with the client, which went well. TEK was told it was between me and someone else and all of a sudden they were not so hot to talk to me (went from about 5 calls a day to one every other day). I know they are basically sales people, but it was a little wrong feeling. I got the offer for the job, once again they were very excited. Job changed from 6 month to perm to one year renewable contract, I am not sure if they were misleading me intentionally or just did not have the facts right, either way that was discouraging.

Interview Questions

• how would you stop a SMURF attack   1 Answer

i received and offer for a direct hire which was above and beyond what TEK could have gotten me, especially since it included benefits and was not a contract position. I was also put off by the lack of technical knowledge in the technical recruiters. If you are gonna sell BMW's know what the autobahn is...