TELUS Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TELUS

2.8

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

A head hunter reached out to me on LinkedIn saying he was very interested in my profile and gave me details of benefits and compensation. Arranged a phone interview with recruiter who set up a phone interview with Hiring Manager in 1 week.
It was a 30 min discussion.
A week after that I had an hour long phone interview with another team member. I was not in the country so no face to face round.
Informal decision of selection given IMMEDIATELY (1 day) after the call!
Formal offer came after (a nail biting) 2 weeks 🙂

Interview Questions

• Description of my past work experience.
    While I was explaining, there was silence on the other side. No grilling.

1 behavioral question.
    Strengths and weakness question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

Telephonic and In person interview for contractors, first round is with the vendor and then with the Telus manager and team members. since going through the vendor, the process is straightfwd as the vendor takes care of most of the initial on boarding process

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex project you worked on, why was it complex and how did you deal with it, what were the stakeholders, what was your deliverables and risks involved   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Went through an agency so the entire hiring process was quick once you're vetted through the recruiter. I had one phone interview with Sr. Project Manager for half an hour and then an in-person panel interview for an hour.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was through the university's internal job board. After applying for the position, I had a phone interview with the manager of my team. Only one person other than me was interview for the same position. Their feedback/offer was on time and schedule set by the my university.