TELUS Client Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Client Care Representative Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

I started with preliminary contact at the staffing agency. I filled out my information and they asked if I wanted to interview in person at the Telus facility. I accepted, but first they had me give fingerprints and submit to a drug test in anticipation of me being hired. I made my way to the office where I initially took a skills test on the computers in the HR department and then interviewed with a nice man who asked me a lot of questions and made sure I was a right fit for the culture of the business. I felt really good about it. Not long after I left the parking lot, my agency called my and said I had gotten the job!

Interview Questions

• I dont really remember anyone question being more difficult than the others. They mostly consisted of standard, "what would you do if..." and "tell me a time when.. " type questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Client Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a reply a few days later for a online assessment, took 90 minutes. A few days later I had a 20 minute phone interview with a HR Recruiter. She invited me to a in person interview the following day. The in person interview took about 90 minutes. Before the interview the HR Recruiter told me to Google ''Telus interview pdf". Interviewer was very friendly and relaxed. Most relaxed interview I ever have been in.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work at Telus?
      2. Describe a time when your manager was critical of your work?
      3. Tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Client Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, testing for sales aptitude, testing for technical aptitude, another face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The sales pitch test was difficult as it was a big surprise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted right away.