TELUS Design Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Design Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It takes a long time from submitting application to getting an offer but it was mentioned in the first phone interview. Very friendly people.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure work that has been outsourced is done properly?   Answer Question

I got another offer closer to my home

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and a team member. Was given documents of a design exercise to prepare for the interview but not required to complete. Instead asked to reflect on a tool, system or process that I needed to design. Plus asked general questions on past work experience and lots of behavioral questions. Interview lasted an hour and a half. A week or so later received Predictive index survey to complete.

Interview Questions

• Reflect on a tool , system or process that you needed to design.   Answer Question

Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TELUS (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview was a friendly atmosphere, panel of 3 people on the team, detailed questions to gauge experience levels

Interview Questions

• In depth routing questions about involving various routing protocols   Answer Question

Negotiation

Honest and straight forward, non-confrontational