TELUS Interview Questions in Edmonton, AB | Glassdoor

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a reply a few days later for a online assessment, took 90 minutes. A few days later I had a 20 minute phone interview with a HR Recruiter. She invited me to a in person interview the following day. The in person interview took about 90 minutes. Before the interview the HR Recruiter told me to Google ''Telus interview pdf". Interviewer was very friendly and relaxed. Most relaxed interview I ever have been in.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work at Telus?
      2. Describe a time when your manager was critical of your work?
      3. Tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online got a phone call from a recruitment agency and had a one on one interview in two days atTelus. The interview was easy but the job turned out to be partly door to door sales (what wasnt stated in their advertisement and they didnt tell me on the phone either), and said I am not interested.

Interview Questions

• My work history and personal information didnt finish the interview because it turned out to be door to door sales   Answer Question

AFDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 interviewers, 2 financial department managers and 1 from another department I forget where. They ask a lot of question that make you self-reflect, what have you done that made you proud? Tell me a tell when you failed and what did you do about it.

Network Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The process was standard - Telephonic Screening with the HR representative followed by an in person interview with the resource manager and operations manager.

Both in person and telephonic interview was extensive - 1 hr each, testing full understanding of the job, confirming I had the required skills and validating my prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• The standard interview questions - why do you want to work for TELUS, why are you a good fit, tell us about your experience, etc   Answer Question

Telus GELP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying, basic phone interview where they asked you behavioural questions. The second part is a business case presentation where you have to come up with an idea that could benefit Telus by offering monetary or customer service value. The presentation was difficult, we had to ask questions about the other candidates presentations and was be graded on that. The interviewers basically sat and listened to us partake in a business case. Make sure to ask good questions based on their presentation and how it can help Telus make money Third part is a face to face interview with the board of directors and managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you define success
      Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult task   Answer Question

Customer Help Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and filled out some forms and then did some online tests. Soon after I received an email inviting me to have a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly short and very pleasant. Soon afterwards I was invited for an in person interview and was sent some tips via email that were very helpful. I prepared by thinking about interview questions in general and thinking about responses and anecdotes that would be useful. I thought of experiences and skills I had that related to the job description.

Interview Questions

• How often do you think it's ok to be late   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

it was telephonic interview. firstly they asked about experience then start asking situation based questions. they dont care about your qualifications and certifications. In every question they mentioned situations related to customer. I dont know why they are asking all question related to customer.hey dont care about your qualifications and certifications. In every question they mentioned situations related to customer. I dont know why they are asking all question related to customer.hey dont care about your qualifications and certifications. In every question they mentioned situations related to customer. I dont know why they are asking all question related to customer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

one phone interview, then got an interview in person with two managers. Took about 30 minutes, asked generic retail questions. Got a phone call the next day and the back check was complete the day after that. Pretty standard, nothing special.

Interview Questions

• What to do if you see someone doing something unethical?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

the interview process is entirely behavioural and quite transparent. managers take great care in explaining job roles and expectations and also go over benefits and any other questions the candidate may have.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager was very friendly, while the work environment significantly less so once training was finshed. Managers are poorly qualified as managers as they promoted within, at a very small ratio and percentage. Opportunities for advancement are very restrictive. You are better off waiting for a position that meets your qualifications than any hopes of being promoted from within, unless you can wait for years and attrition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation as the rate is preset