TELUS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

3.2

Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

The process started with first interview of selected you were taken to second level interview with Operations manager of the company. The operations manager then proceeded to ask a series of general interview questions

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved an application online and a phone screening. After the phone screening was an in person interview, after that a follow up phone call was to be made. However, I received a rejection email instead.

Interview Questions

• Name three things that make a good team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TELUS in October 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. Interview lasted around 30 minutes, standard questions (nothing technical). why do you want to work for Telus (talk about what makes them special). Second round was to prepare a presentation to prepare in front of a panel and other candidates. A new idea or service that would help Telus stand out. then a third round where they asked behavioural and few technical questions. Didn't hear anything back post third round.

Summer Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

It was a 45 min long interview. There were two interviewers. They asked about the area of preference and would decide later on the team which fits the candidate best. There were mixed questions both behavioral and technical for twenty minutes each. Can be pretty hectic. Should inform better about the interview process.

Network Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by personal interview. In personal interview they asked basic behaviour questions followed by technical test. Manger was nice and he explained the role clearly. Still waiting fo the final response as back check is going on.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online got a phone call from a recruitment agency and had a one on one interview in two days atTelus. The interview was easy but the job turned out to be partly door to door sales (what wasnt stated in their advertisement and they didnt tell me on the phone either), and said I am not interested.

Interview Questions

• My work history and personal information didnt finish the interview because it turned out to be door to door sales   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in November 2016.

Interview

First I had an interview with a recruitment who told me more about the company and then I had a test. The second interview was a meeting with two reps from the team whom's behaviour wasn't that friendly... even negative.

Interview Questions

• The expected questions about experience and to describe some specific situations.   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

Applied online on Telus website. Got an email invitation after 2-3 weeks for screening. After a week a panel interview was scheduled which lasted for around 50 minutes. In panel interview behavioral and technical questions were asked.

Marketing Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a case and behaviour interview--45 min each.
    My case interview was a marketing case study. Interviewer was very supportive.
    My behavioural interviewer was incredibly rude and unprofessional. She treated the behavioural interview like a stress interview and tried to play the 'bad cop.' She swore on multiple occasions and belittled most of my responses. I've never experienced an interviewer like this before.

Despite positive culture reflected in everyone else I met at the company, this interviewer made the process extremely disappointing for me.

Co-op Strategy Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

One hour, over-the-phone interview. Spoke with two interviewers from two different technical teams. They asked about 70% behavioural and situational questions and 30% technical questions. For example, how would your past employers describe you? Give an example of a risk you took that you regret? Polite & professional interview, overall a good experience.