TELUS Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Co-Op Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

- Applied online, got an interview two weeks later.
- All behavioural questions; seemed scripted.
- Communication between HR and project manager pretty poor, post-interview took a while.
- Thought there would be some technical questions since I applied for the tech department but didn't get any
- Took a long time to schedule the interview time
- Interviewer was very nice and kind; made the interview kind of light

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. First with a recruiter, then with potential manager, then with two team members. All seemed quite straightforward and went well. People were very friendly. No trick questions.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS in October 2014.

Interview

Two persons interview me, the whole process is friendly and no question is unexpected. introduce yourself, company background, intern experience, general question, two technology question. I don't know the result yet.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of TELUS technology progress and your opinion about it.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email two weeks later with a time for a phone interview , Only one engineer interviewed me with very straight forward behavioral questions along with a couple of technical questions. He was very nice and clear in his questions. the whole interview took about one hour. I was offered the position 3 weeks after my interview and the background check took another 2 weeks. just make sure to think out loud, they are interested in your thinking process and how you get to your answer.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TELUS (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview is 1 on 1 with your future supervisor. General questions about your resume and work experience. Some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any conflict of opinions with any of your previous supervisors? What happened and how you solved the problem?   Answer Question