TELUS Co-op Student - Customer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Co-op Student - Customer Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

A few days after applying for a Co-op student position, TELUS contacted all eligible students with a list of possible positions available across Canada. You had to pick your top 3, ranging from locations across Canada, different business units, and a 4 or 8 month term. After the decision it took a week to get an email from TELUS regarding the interview and time. Mine was in a TELUS office, because I am located in a city where there is one. The interview was entirely behaviour based and was conducted via a conference call with the recruiter, and face-to-face with the hiring manager. Two weeks later I was sent background check forms, and another week after that the offer was sent.

Interview Questions

• How many text messages are sent every day in Canada, and walk us through your thought process to get this answer.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had to be creative.   Answer Question
  • What can you tell us about TELUS as a company?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you tried something and failed. What did you learn?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a changing environment.   Answer Question