TELUS Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month. There was an inital email with a test. A week later, a phone interview, finally and in-person interview about a week after the phone interview. Standard.

Interview Questions

• Explain a group project you were in charge of and what were the results.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Required to complete 3 different interviews. Presented to VP and Director to provide plans on how to develop the department and move to a more Lean approach. Interview was conducted over the phone due to locations of all participants. Found this difficult to assess reactions to answers provided.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

It was very long interview process. The final interview lasted about an hour. It was a two on one process then, finally I met with the director. There was quite a bit of emphasis on the said culture of the company, in terms of growth, innovation teamwork and fair play. I could automatically see the difference between the Director and the two managers that were interviewing me. The Director was more personable and seemed to be interested in what i had to say as well as my experience and my perceptions on management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a relationship with someone you could not get along.   Answer Question
    • Is there a personality type with which you refuse to work.   Answer Question