TELUS Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Started with a phone interview with the hiring manager which was about 30 mins. Came in two days later for an in person interview which was about 60 mins. Hiring manager made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Examples of work and projects that demonstrate why I would be good for the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I had a Phone interview with the Hiring Manager. He was nice. He talked about his expectations for the job. What are their plans and concerns. It took about half an hour. He said he would let me know one week if I were passed for the next round. Good experience.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I've interviewed with Telus at least thrice now and while the experience hasn't been unpleasant (too strong a word), it hasn't been fruitful either. all 3 roles were at individual contributor level. The first time was a joke. The hiring manager wasn't present for the interview and the guy who did interview me made a token attempt. the second time was a better experience. I was at the case + behavioral stage when i was offered my current job with another company. I spoke to the hiring manager at Telus who was a really positive person and he advised i don't lose a bird in hand for the one in the air. he didn't end up filling that role for 6 months so i'm glad i didn't wait. However I'm interviewing with them again so let's see how this round goes.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Phone Screen, Behavioural Interview, and Case.

Interview Questions

• How many Rollerskates exist in North America?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Contacted by HR. 20 minute phone interview. Met with hiring manager. They failed to follow up and wouldn't return phone calls. This happened twice.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TELUS in January 2009.

Interview

phone interview
    presentation
    panel behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• what should we do to increase our revenue by $1B in 2 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

depends on the manager who you are going to work for.