TELUS Mobility Interview Questions in Calgary, AB | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a call a week or so later, was asked to come in store for an interview. The interview took place at the mall with the Managers of the main location and the booth, pretty simple questions.. never heard back from them.

Client Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Multi-step process included an initial over-the-phone interview followed by a values-driven and extensive online test. After which I was interviewed by both the team and operations managers. Overall tone was friendly but also included a scenario-based section that really got into details, processes, and best practices. By combining the initial screening phone interview, online and scenario questions, TELUS shows how committed they are to getting people who fit the corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• How did you exemplify outstanding customer service in your previous job?   Answer Question

Client Loyalty & Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

There was an online assessment and since I wasnt in the city I had two seperate telephonic interviews.

Interview Questions

• A situation was presented which was not something I dealt with before which was a situation that you could expect in this type of job but since I had minimal experience in a related job my answer was not as thorough in my opinion but I am guessing they liked the answer hence I got the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didnt negotiate with the wage

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

applied online, got a phone interview three weeks later, casual interview

Interview Questions

• what is your expected salary   1 Answer

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

It was quite smooth, a lot chemistry. The manager was well prepared and not quite challenge.