TELUS Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TELUS Network Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the position advertisement online. I waited until I received a phone call asking for information regarding my motivation for working in this position. I explained my experience with computers and design that started in high school with my first computer course. The phone interviewer asked for my availability regarding coming in for an interview. I came in for the interview. I was thanked and told I would be contacted if I was the successful candidate.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had a diploma or degree in computer science or IT.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Taguig (Philippines)) in September 2008.

Interview

Referred by a friend. The following day called me up by the staff of IT team and advised that was chosen 1:1 interview by the manager. After the interviewed by the manager, the following day was scheduled by the interview of VP. Then after 2-3days, offer.

Interview Questions

• what drives you to enter into this field   1 Answer
    • technical and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

they will give you an offer higher that you expected.