TESI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TESI Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

All rounds have been completed on the Same Day and offer also have been given on the same day.
    1) Written test
    2) Technical 1
    3) Technical 2
    4) Managerial 1
    5) Managerial 2
    6) HR Round

Interview Questions

• 1) Written test - Basic C, Structure, Bitwise Operators, Shift Operators, Pointers etc....
      2) Technical 1 - Explain About Previous Projects, Explain About the Questions Unanswered in Written test, Basics of C.
      3) Technical 2 - In Depth of C (Structure, Bit wise operator, Unions and Macros) and C++( OOPS concepts - Inheritance, Abstract Class, Design Patterns), and C# and .NET(Inter-operating, Marshaling, CLR)
      4) Managerial 1 - Why Job Change, Some more technical questions, why Toshiba..etc...
      5) Managerial 2 - Given a situation how do you handle it, about project and etc..
      6) HR - Why Job Change, Then Salary Negotiation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We can negotiate with any other offer, But they pay good.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TESI.

Interview

Written Test including C and Aptitude. 40 questions on C language and 5 on general aptitude.
    Cut off was approximately 50%.
    After completion of written, technical interview were conducted.
    Two technical interview were there based on experience and Resume.
    On successful completion of these interviews, final HR interview was there.
    Whole process was completed in one day and in the end of the day offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Both technical Interview on C language
      Questions asked regarding Thread programming, Processor architecture   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First had an online test. When got through that had a written test followed by technical and HR interview. Interview was difficult on an average. With good technical knowledge can easily get through.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st written test through Frsherswrold + 2nd written test in Toshiba Office / 2 technical round + HR.
    Questions of written test has 6 portions ,
    1. Analytical/Logical reasoning
    2. Programming Questions output
    3. Graph question (Apti)
    4. Electronics Branch Questions.
    5. Operation System and DBMS questions
    questions are Average.
    1 hour time to solve paper and negative marking (not mentioned)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TESI (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

there were 3 rounds.1st was a pen and paper round of 75 mins and 75 questions consisting of hard aptitude and microprocessor questions.2nd tech interview covering networking,OS and c concepts.3rd was HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

A written test, followed by two rounds, a Technical round and an HR round. Technical round questions were based on C and any favorite subjects related to computer science like Digital Electronics. HR round questions were to understand the employee attitude.

Interview Questions

• C-program/algorithm to count number of bits set to 1 in a 32-bit integer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 to 3 technical interviews , 1 manger round , 1 HR round , to test programing skills and basic communication skills , main emphasis was technical mainly programming NO design patterns required. All OOP concepts and basics of STL.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

2 written tests, 2 rounds of technical interview(may be extended), 1 formal HR interview. Written tests will be of moderate difficulty. It consists of aptitude and technical questions. Interview would be based upon the job profile that you have applied for and also upon the interview panel.

Interview Questions

• First round was of entire technical. But second round was bit of technical and more of analytical. you have to be good at the C,C++,java script,python concepts and also at puzzles and real time problems just to check your analytical skills   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TESI.

Interview

Written test followed by two technical rounds each of 45 mins and then followed by a HR round.
    Written test contains Aptitude,Electronics and Communications questions.
    They are very tough.Each section has cutoff.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TESI (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

C/C++ interview . Domain skills first round. Second round managers round.will be casual. Not much difficult or easy . Usually the domain related questions will be asked . For example if you apply for android requirement , questions will be on android.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

will pay around 2 * experience usually