TESSCO Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TESSCO Business Development Interview Questions

Interviews at TESSCO

1 Interview Review

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO in December 2015.

Interview

Frustrating, applied for one job but was told I was being considered for other jobs. It was never clear what I was interviewing for.
I was told I wasn't offered the job because I asked too many "negative" questions about things I read about on Glassdoor. All those "negatives" were actually confirmed during the interview, so I wasn't asking about anything wrong. They said I should have asked more about the culture. I think that meant I should have asked more questions about why Tessco is so great and not about negatives (that are mentioned in 80% of the reviews here).
I found out later that while I interviewed with people from a lot of groups all of them said they thought I was very qualified but they didn't have an opening. HR told me there were 8 openings, but on the side I heard none of the individual groups had one. Seems like a huge disconnect somewhere.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or hard to answer at all, just review your resume type stuff.   Answer Question