TESSCO Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TESSCO

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TESSCO (Timonium, MD) in August 2018.

Interview

Asked simple questions like why would you be the best fit for this job... How much customer service experience do you have...
Prepare to dress nicely!!
Show some personality!
The HR department is awesome, and whichever department you apply for will be very open for questions and/or comments. Be interested in what you're applying for!

Interview Questions

• Do you know who we are/what we do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TESSCO

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikesville, MD

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TESSCO (Pikesville, MD).

Interview

There was an in person interview with Megan McIntyre. She asked in an email when I would have availability to speak and I told her two days from now and arrived with a resume and fully dressed in a suit. Apparently a recruiter does not know how to communicate the difference between a telephone interview and an in person interview. I was late to my sisters graduation because of this interview and she seemed very busy with other aspects of her life by checking her phone while asking me questions. I got an email from Megan saying they decided to move forward with another candidate. Based on her professionalism I am very glad I did not move forward with this company. It seems that there needs to be serious reform from the ground up. Good luck!

Interview Questions