TESSCO Customer Welcome Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TESSCO Customer Welcome Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at TESSCO

2.0

Customer Welcome Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TESSCO.

Interview

I applied and quickly received an email to set up an interview. I have never written a review before but compelled to since this was by far the least professional experience I've had. The recruiter set up time for a call, which as I assume most applicants do I lightly prepared for. This means spending time reading reviews, going over the role and the company etc.

The recruiter called me spoke at me a million miles an hour and within 4 minutes told me this was not a fit. It was rude and unprofessional to say the least. I assume she has a quota of calls per day to fill. She should have been able to tell that it was not a fit and alternatively could have asked one or two questions via email to decipher. I would not even consider this company in the future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TESSCO

Customer Welcome Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TESSCO in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on line, email from recruiter the same day requesting a phone call. Agreed on a date and time for a call. Recruiter did NOT call when scheduled. Thirty minutes after scheduled appointment received an email from recruiter asking to reschedule. Again agreed upon a new time for a call and recruiter was then late for that call. Very unprofessional from the start!

Clearly the recruiter ( who is brand new ) was reading from a script. Knew very little about the job. She was abrasive, unprofessional, and quite rude. I was asked questions about things on my resume that made it clear she was unprepared and obviously reading it for the first time. Things like so I see you're in school,,,,my resume clearly states my education is completed and I hold a degree. Her description of the job directly contradicted the job description itself. This recruiter again was unprepared and it was such a bad representation of the organization.

Interview Questions

• How much were you making in your last job?   1 Answer