TG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.1

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TG (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, the phone interview with hiring manager, followed by travel to Austin Texas for an all day interview with several members of the management and staff. It was an intense all day experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for a firm undergoing change.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TG.

Interview

Lonna Kelly did a great job setting up the interview, etc. Calling quickly to inform me of my new job after the interview. The entire process took about 2 weeks. She seemed as excited as I was. She is very nice.

Interview Questions

• I came in while they were in the middle of a crisis...so I really wasn't asked anything but they seemed so desperate for my skills...I got the job. I could spell DB2. The whole time my interviewer was asking me questions he was on the phone or someone was in the office getting suggestions on how to fix the problem. I was basically ignored.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was more than I was making at the State so I didn't question it. Never got a promotion again.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a graduate assistant position primarily working with K-12 and community colleges educating them on the various financial aid programs available for their students. I interviewed with two directors, one was present and the other conferenced in her questions. I submitted college transcripts and credit report.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview was a writing assignment that asked a question and required your thoughts, opinions, and whether or not you agreed with the topic. Be familiar with hot topics that relate to higher education and pubic policy issues.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TG.

Interview

One interview, easy process to get in, found out in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Vice President of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TG (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

VERY informal as it was held at a client meeting site. I was familiar with them and them with me. we talked about experience and our perspective on an upcoming RFP release and what I thought we/they could to win it.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to join TG? What value did I believe I could provide?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TG (Round Rock, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR to set up interview, met with HR and with hiring manager day of interview. HR was in contact with me every step of the way up until the day I was hired.

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TG (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Straight forward but thoroughly filtered out the "Hey this is my best friend's friend " type applicants. The hiring process was fairly simple 1 call process only within the last 5 years have they hired "Just a warm body"

Interview Questions

• How Do you handle change/Conflict/ Laziness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Default Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TG (Round Rock, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with Lonna Kelly, she was the nicest HR rep I have ever met. She acted just as happy with offering you a job as you would be accepting a job. She is one of the best employees TG has.