TGI Fridays Food Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TGI Fridays Food Server Interview Questions

Interviews at TGI Fridays

2.8

Food Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays in November 2013.

Interview

I took a personality test and a personal interview. The personality test would compare the interviewer to the business and my hands on interview i did with my general manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TGI Fridays

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Brick, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews with two different managers at the restaurant. Both laid back interviews with basic questions. I was hired after a few days and then began training shortly after

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Coral Springs, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy and friendly I hadn’t to go through 2 different interviews before a decision was made The staff and managers were very easy to speak to and helped make the process easier

Anonymous Employee in Onalaska, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Onalaska, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

1-2 interviews. They jump right in for aggressive questions. My best advice, let your personality shine, they want fun people who will show guests a good time and help create a solid customer base.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a table in someone else's section who hadn't been greeted for an extended period of time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Batavia, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I went into the restaurant and filled out a application on a computer while in the restaurant. It was fairly standard information. Where have you worked, what experience do you have? etc. It took about 15-25 minutes. Then I left and waited for a call. The manager called me a few days later for an in-person interview. It was fairly informal, but not unprofessional. We sat at a table in the bar area and talked for 20 minutes. I felt we left on a good note.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous service experience?   1 Answer