TGI Fridays Interview Questions in US

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 296 of over 371 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays

Application

I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

Easy going relax and friendly walk through and explain the job requirements uniform sizes and shoes that will be required to work in the morning shift routine to set up and open up the store

Interview Questions
  • Basic skills pos understanding easy to pass
    Answer Question

TGI Fridays

Application

I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight to the point. The staff was friendly and the hiring manager was personable. It is a small company so everyone is treated like family. They provide a walk through of the warehouse to give you an idea of the work space.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of a time in which you were unable to meet an event deadline.

TGI Fridays

Application

I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

it was great, I came in and saw the hep wanted sign. once I spoke to the manager they told me to come back for the interview and that was it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Levittown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Levittown, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied through indeed and got a call from the General Manager the next day and was told to come in the following day for an interview. When I arrived it was early so they had to open the door for me. Overall great interview I got interview by the Bar manager and got hired on the spot I start tomorrow

Interview Questions
  • What’s you’re availability? Do you have any serving experience? Are you in school

TGI Fridays

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

The interview process was different per say. I interviewed with all of the managers at the time. For being a host then a server the interview process was long, but very easy going and laid back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

TGI Fridays

Application

I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

Interview was very simple, lighthearted informed you about the role and specific duties. Went over scheduling and training process. Overall very simple interview spoke with one manager and heard back very soon

Interview Questions
  • One thing they ask in interview is how flexible you are with schedule

TGI Fridays

Application

I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

Super easy!! Was offered the position on the spot. The interviewing manager was very friendly and welcoming. Not many questions but mostly background history of previous jobs and experience. Seems like room to grow within the company which is awesome to know and be able to work towards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TGI Fridays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

It was delightful and organized. The manager was very personable and exemplified leadership. I enjoyed the process and learned a lot during the job. The restaurant was quick to return my calls and set up an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TGI Fridays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

Quick and easy like most serving interviews. Just talked about previous experiences I've had at other jobs and how I would be a team player and asset to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TGI Fridays

Application

I interviewed at TGI Fridays

Interview

Quick two interviews, went great! First interview was to get to know me and the second interview I was hired on the spot. I met a manager first and then a general manager on my second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 296 Interviews