TGI Fridays Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TGI Fridays Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at TGI Fridays

1.8

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TGI Fridays in January 2018.

Interview

Brief with manager with the lead waitress in the dinning room of the restaurant before lunch. Simple and casual. Question were basic nothing too difficult or alarming. I was able to get a class of water since the restaurant was extremely warm. This would be my fourth job as a waitress in the pass three years.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TGI Fridays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Manchester, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

it was easy went into apply and then the manager came to talk to me about the job, he asked me questions like you do you have experience and some other stuff i guess I was like i do she said okay and the rest is history

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Westbury, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

it was brief. walked in sat down with two managers. told them how awesome i was and they hired me. cant say i blame them some of the characters their seemed suspicious.

Interview Questions

• what is the longest job you held   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Interview

Walked in, handed resume, asked if they were hiring... Was called back and set up for interview two days later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TGI Fridays (Richmond, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

I walked in to ask if the location was hiring, and after confirmation I applied online. I was called back the same day, and soon after I went in for an interview. The first interview went well, and everyone I had talked to up to that point was very accomodating and friendly. I passed that one, and was set up for a second interview with the GM. He, on the other hand, was not much of a people person- I felt very uncomfortable talking with him, as he asked of me several questions I found difficult to answer (e.g. Discuss an instance in which you were involved in a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.)

If you want to give TGIF a shot, then I'd say go for it! When you are being interviewed, smile a lot and keep an upbeat attitude- your actions are more reflective of you than your words.

Interview Questions

• Discuss an instance in which you were involved in a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays in June 2009.

Interview

standard interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation because it is always 2.13 an hour

Waiter Interview

Interview

They ended up not even doing a hiring process and asked if I would do a test run with a guy who was training as a manager to do interviews. Nice guys but kind of a messed up thing to do to a college kid looking for work.