THE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

THE Interview Questions

2.0

Executive Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at THE (Austin, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail and then spoke on the phone with a representative. The in-person meeting took about 30 minutes and basically covered my resume details and what they propose to do for my career if I opted to pay them. The people were friendly but pushy.

Interview Questions

• Aren't you interested in moving forward with your career search?   1 Answer

The company presents itself as a bona-fide recruiting firm; however, they request a fee up front to allegedly help with your career search. I read several online reviews which were very discouraging and opted to avoid paying fees or moving forward with T.H.E.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at THE (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

You will interview with both HR and manager/ supervisor that you will report to. You will go through a pretty normal interview process. They will ask you random questions about customer service and go through your Resume.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at THE (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied for part time position. Asked in store and was asked to go for interview the next weekend. Asked simple questions on what was my past experiences, commitment level. Interviewer was nice and friendly throughout. Had to go for 2 days of training session for 6 hours each to determine if i could handle the operations of the store.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at THE (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Not really any relevant questions asked, was actually shocked that a Company that is involved in the business it conducts was so ill pre-prepared.
    In all honesty, I wonder if they truly understand the type of employee they need to fill the roles. They over promise, and under deliver.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable was I with working with Diverse individuals   Answer Question