THINK Together Interview Questions | Glassdoor

THINK Together Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Not every helpful they leave out details about pay, at least for me they did. For me it was two employers who interviewed me. One took notes most of the time and the other gave me questions to answer .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came across a misbehaving child (basically)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

They leave out how much you will get paid. One of my interviews was not that great she seemed rude. They could have been more honest and they where not. They left out much information about this job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Applied online. Called in to take written test. Must pass and then you will be interviewed. Interviewed with two individuals who were very nice and told me they would be in contact with me in the next week. Was called back a few days later and offered a position.

Program Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

step 1: present a 3 min lesson plan
    step 2: answer about 5 scenario questions
    Selected for Substitute or Full-Time PL then 2 day training
    pretty easy interview--you can take props for when presenting lesson plan
    good luck!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve an issue between two students   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at THINK Together (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview. I was put through a pre-employment test which included the basic understanding of school subject. After that I was scheduled for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an interview within 2 days of applying for the position. It all happened so quickly, one day I was applying and a few days later I was hired on the spot. It was pretty interesting the way that happened, from what I've heard this is common with Think Together. e

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (San Bernardino, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

You do your interview along with a presentation to show them you can teach to others. Then you do your background check and wait til that clears to go to the next step.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call for an interview. If they liked you in that interview then you proceed to an interview with the principal of the school and they make the final decision. The whole ordeal took a few days the only thing that took a while was my rejection notice.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience working with children, how would I prepare my staff for an emergency, how would I bond with my staff, how I would maintain the classrooms and how would I make a connection with the school personnel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (West Covina, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

This was during their fall job fair.
    1. Sign in, watch a video, they take your resume to place into a folder
    2. Go to another room to take a test (involves math and English, 39 MC)
    3. If you pass the exam (probably 80% but I'm not entirely sure since I scored 87%) they ask your location preferences
    4. Individual interview with two people, one person asked all the questions (second one was there in case they had questions they wanted to asked). They had a sheet of questions they could ask me, probably only asked 5-7 questions. The interview probably lasted only 15-20 minutes (seriously thought I didn't get the job since it was so short).
    5. Wait a while and then they bring you to another room to tell you whether you got the job or not. If you accept the job, you'll need to give them your TB test results and do a fingerprint scan.
    6. Go to another room and wait again, then they call you in to get your fingers scanned and you are done.
    7. Go to orientation and training :)

They were really friendly and easy to talk to. My interviewers were probably late 20's or early 30's. It was my first job interview so I was pretty nervous but I think they hired almost everyone that came so they weren't so hardcore with their interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with kids/teaching?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle yourself in a stressful situation, if you are on the phone while a kid is walking in the door and you need to check him in and there is a kid pulling on your shirt?   1 Answer
    • How well do you take feedback or criticism?   1 Answer
    • Some Fridays have no lesson plans so you can do anything you like. What would you do on days like that?   1 Answer

Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Applied online and received a call the following week to come in for an interview. If they like you, you'll move on to meet with the principal. The first interview was with three people. They were all very friendly and seemed to want to get to know you. They'll ask you to talk about yourself, about your experience, career goals, and what is your understanding of the job duties for the position.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience, how would you handle leading a group of kids and a group of adults?   Answer Question