THINK Together Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.8

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call for an interview. If they liked you in that interview then you proceed to an interview with the principal of the school and they make the final decision. The whole ordeal took a few days the only thing that took a while was my rejection notice.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience working with children, how would I prepare my staff for an emergency, how would I bond with my staff, how I would maintain the classrooms and how would I make a connection with the school personnel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Applied online and received a call the following week to come in for an interview. If they like you, you'll move on to meet with the principal. The first interview was with three people. They were all very friendly and seemed to want to get to know you. They'll ask you to talk about yourself, about your experience, career goals, and what is your understanding of the job duties for the position.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience, how would you handle leading a group of kids and a group of adults?   Answer Question

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Panel interview, 4 interviewers that were what they call QAC's. They were very kind and very focused in writing down all my answers to their situational questions. They are really looking to see your passion. Felt at ease before them because of how kind they were. Just do your best to prepare, don't worry about printing your resume - they already have it, and be prepared to share your experiences and how it relates to the job. Be your best self and you should be fine. :)

Interview Questions

• What are 3 best practices you would implement?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you did not agree with your boss' instructions.   Answer Question

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Asked to come in and interview with two QAC people in the Riverside office location. Interviewers lacked personality and were dry. As soon as I entered the room they jumped into scenario type questions and they went down a list between the two interviewers. I didn't hear anything about the company or the job that they were hiring for during the interview. Which in my opinion is weird to go to a job interview and hear nothing about the position.

Interview Questions

• what would you do to ensure that you are following best practices, etc   Answer Question

SES Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Brought in to a panel of three interviewers. They asked the usual interviewer questions/statements like "tell us about yourself", "what do you know about this position?", "what's your greatest strength?", so and so forth. They also threw in some position-specific questions like "what would you do if a student is acting out?", "what would you do if the student wasn't getting the material?", "what's the difference between discipline and classroom management?". From there they asked resume/experience-specific questions to clarify and elaborate work history.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the student wasn't getting the material?   Answer Question

After School Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted me 3 weeks after sending application. Set up a meeting to take an assessment, the test is very easy. I passed the exam and scheduled an interview. During your interview you must present a short lecture, interviewees act like the children you are trying to teach.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an angry parent came up to you, and how would you solve their problem?
      Tell us about a time when you have worked on a project with a team.
      What would you do if students were not interested in your lecture, how would you get their attention?
      Answer Question

Sub PL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was, over all, moderately easy. The only hardship were interviewers testing you during a role-play of your conducting a classroom enrichment lesson. You will take a pre-interview test on elementary-level academic knowledge, which should be fairly easy if not very easy to pass. Then, you will be lead into a room to present to a panel of interviewing site coordinators your lesson plan, which you were asked to prepare a week or two before.

Interview Questions

• What would you define as safety for the kids in the program?   1 Answer

Program Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Test was easy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you disagree with your supervisor?   Answer Question

Summer Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Six 5 minute interviews in 1 day. If you're one of the first people pulled in 1 by 1 at the end of the interview day & told they needed to add up "points" (checks or x's) and review the comments, you will be rejected within two days via email.

Interview Questions

• Some of the interviewers did not have any questions prepared, and I was constantly asked did you have any questions?   1 Answer

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at THINK Together (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first round consist of online test which comprise of apptitude,english,logical and technical.Second round is Group discussion and topic was 'make in india' and next round was tech+HR interview.Preapare well according to your Resume because most of the question will be asked from your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.Where do you see yourself after 5 year down the line.Why should i hire you and some basic tech question based on your resume.Preapare well according to your Resume because most of the question will be asked from your resume.Make a good resume.   Answer Question