THINK Together Interview Questions | Glassdoor

THINK Together Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Applied online. Called in to take written test. Must pass and then you will be interviewed. Interviewed with two individuals who were very nice and told me they would be in contact with me in the next week. Was called back a few days later and offered a position.

Program Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

step 1: present a 3 min lesson plan
    step 2: answer about 5 scenario questions
    Selected for Substitute or Full-Time PL then 2 day training
    pretty easy interview--you can take props for when presenting lesson plan
    good luck!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve an issue between two students   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at THINK Together (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview. I was put through a pre-employment test which included the basic understanding of school subject. After that I was scheduled for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (San Bernardino, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

You do your interview along with a presentation to show them you can teach to others. Then you do your background check and wait til that clears to go to the next step.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call for an interview. If they liked you in that interview then you proceed to an interview with the principal of the school and they make the final decision. The whole ordeal took a few days the only thing that took a while was my rejection notice.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience working with children, how would I prepare my staff for an emergency, how would I bond with my staff, how I would maintain the classrooms and how would I make a connection with the school personnel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (West Covina, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

This was during their fall job fair.
    1. Sign in, watch a video, they take your resume to place into a folder
    2. Go to another room to take a test (involves math and English, 39 MC)
    3. If you pass the exam (probably 80% but I'm not entirely sure since I scored 87%) they ask your location preferences
    4. Individual interview with two people, one person asked all the questions (second one was there in case they had questions they wanted to asked). They had a sheet of questions they could ask me, probably only asked 5-7 questions. The interview probably lasted only 15-20 minutes (seriously thought I didn't get the job since it was so short).
    5. Wait a while and then they bring you to another room to tell you whether you got the job or not. If you accept the job, you'll need to give them your TB test results and do a fingerprint scan.
    6. Go to another room and wait again, then they call you in to get your fingers scanned and you are done.
    7. Go to orientation and training :)

They were really friendly and easy to talk to. My interviewers were probably late 20's or early 30's. It was my first job interview so I was pretty nervous but I think they hired almost everyone that came so they weren't so hardcore with their interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with kids/teaching?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle yourself in a stressful situation, if you are on the phone while a kid is walking in the door and you need to check him in and there is a kid pulling on your shirt?   1 Answer
    • How well do you take feedback or criticism?   1 Answer
    • Some Fridays have no lesson plans so you can do anything you like. What would you do on days like that?   1 Answer

Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Applied online and received a call the following week to come in for an interview. If they like you, you'll move on to meet with the principal. The first interview was with three people. They were all very friendly and seemed to want to get to know you. They'll ask you to talk about yourself, about your experience, career goals, and what is your understanding of the job duties for the position.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience, how would you handle leading a group of kids and a group of adults?   Answer Question

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Panel interview, 4 interviewers that were what they call QAC's. They were very kind and very focused in writing down all my answers to their situational questions. They are really looking to see your passion. Felt at ease before them because of how kind they were. Just do your best to prepare, don't worry about printing your resume - they already have it, and be prepared to share your experiences and how it relates to the job. Be your best self and you should be fine. :)

Interview Questions

• What are 3 best practices you would implement?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you did not agree with your boss' instructions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is no different than any other company. I applied online, I have experience in the field, and was contacted. I was told I was I was offered a preliminary interview. I went, typical interview process. Offered a position a couple days later. Waited for backround and drug test to pass. In the clear. Rewarding work

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical situations and then asked how I would go about handling them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at THINK Together (West Covina, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was hired during an open job fair at their West Covina location. They took in your resume, waited 5 minutes. Then came the initial interview and talked about your resume, and went back to the main lobby. After another 5 minute wait, they took us to the computers to officially apply as Program Leaders. Afterward, they gave you a test of basic math and reading comprehension and spellchecking skills. Afterward, they had you wait again and then took you to another interview of 2 Supervisors. It consisted of 5 questions or less. After successfully answering, they offered me a job as a Program Leader. The entire time length was 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you think it means when I say "A child needs to be safe"?   Answer Question