THINK Together Substitute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

THINK Together Substitute Interview Questions

1.3

Substitute Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple interview questions. Questions like "why this job? what makes you feel you qualify for this job?" etc.

Interview Questions

Very little pay for the large amount of responsibility. Require large amount of travel and they weren't offering to pay for travel.

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at THINK Together in January 2012.

Interview

Not difficult to get job if prepared with appropriate presentation to a directed audience and pass the test.

Interview Questions

• How would you gain attention of children when they get out of hand?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at THINK Together in September 2011.

Interview

You are emailed if you are selected to proceed in the interview process. The email will contain a lesson plan in which you can review and present, or create your own. I created my own, and presented it to a panel of two guys. It went smooth, had no negative feedback. Give personality, show that you are kid friendly/approachable. In fact, present your lesson plan as if you were in front of a group of students.