THINK Together Site Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Applied online and received a call the following week to come in for an interview. If they like you, you'll move on to meet with the principal. The first interview was with three people. They were all very friendly and seemed to want to get to know you. They'll ask you to talk about yourself, about your experience, career goals, and what is your understanding of the job duties for the position.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience, how would you handle leading a group of kids and a group of adults?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for THINK Together

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Panel interview, 4 interviewers that were what they call QAC's. They were very kind and very focused in writing down all my answers to their situational questions. They are really looking to see your passion. Felt at ease before them because of how kind they were. Just do your best to prepare, don't worry about printing your resume - they already have it, and be prepared to share your experiences and how it relates to the job. Be your best self and you should be fine. :)

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Asked to come in and interview with two QAC people in the Riverside office location. Interviewers lacked personality and were dry. As soon as I entered the room they jumped into scenario type questions and they went down a list between the two interviewers. I didn't hear anything about the company or the job that they were hiring for during the interview. Which in my opinion is weird to go to a job interview and hear nothing about the position.

Interview Questions

• what would you do to ensure that you are following best practices, etc   Answer Question

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview and brought in within a week for a panel interview with 2 supervisors, not much on-job training and kind of thrown into it because of short staffed

Interview Questions

• Situational questions about conflict resolutions and what my experience was   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Pay isn't determined by experience.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

1. Fill out the application online that includes: Past employers, references, and cover letter
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Face to Face Interview, with two QAC/T (quality assurance trainer), who will be your supervisor
    4. If all goes well on #3, it will be followed with second interview with two other people, the General Manager and a senior staff member.
    5. If all goes well on #4, it is followed by being interviewed by the principal of the school, who makes the final decision to see if you both will be a match

Interview Questions

• Many scenario type questions such as; How would you handle a conflict between two people? How have you handled a situation when a person is being rude to a parent? How would you connect with the parents? How would you connect with the program leaders?

In essence, many "what would you do?" type questions.

Tip: Provide examples and relax.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THINK Together (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

There is an initial Pre-Employment Test (PET) and interview. There are two employees who conduct interviews and it is a fairly quick and efficient process. Interviewers are professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• One question I was asked was how I would handle an angry parent who was disrespectful towards me or staff.   1 Answer

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THINK Together in March 2013.

Interview

Standard affair, I applied at the Santa Ana,CA office. Asked about my qualifications, then asked about my career goals. Really liked the fact the interviewer explicitly described the salary and pay range, which is something that most companies hold off on mentioning until the end.

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at THINK Together.

Interview

Submitted resume, was contacted by HR over the phone to answer pre screening questions. Things like "What is your favorite thing about working with kids?" "Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry parent or customer." Invited for a interview with the General Manager and Quality Assurance Coach. Approved by them to begin attending "Principal Interviews." Interviewed with several school Principals from around Sac County until selected by a school/

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions, very standard "kid based" questions. "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a student with behavioral problems, how did you handle it, etc." The only unexpected question I had was "What would you do if you disagreed with something your supervisor asked you to do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, flat salary

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at THINK Together (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a two step process the went well. The interview was with three superior level individuals. It was based on my experience and scenarios. I was told I was going on to the next step within 30 minutes of my interview. The second step was with the principal. I was given the position again with in minutes of leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I hold staff accountable?   1 Answer