THQ Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

THQ Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at THQ (Agoura Hills, CA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I got asked about my experience and that's it.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they told me how much they paid and I accepted.

Associate Creative Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at THQ (Agoura Hills, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a brief interview with HR (who was really nice) and then an on-site interview with the Creative Management team. Following that interview, I was given 'homework' to play and write an executive summary on the development process that the game went through. The homework was essentially proof that I had the skills for the job, and it took me a week to complete.

Interview Questions

• The strangest/most fun question was to create a level with 3 random items. I believe the three items were a hat, a rope, and a crab claw.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at THQ (Agoura Hills, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

HR contact was somewhat slow to respond. However, she seemed very pleasant in my interactions and communications with her. The interviewers were professional and friendly. They were experienced in their fields. The offices were decorated with characters from the company and the office decor made the company seem fun. I could sense, however, that the company was very political.

Interview Questions

• What courses did you take in school that were related to this field?   Answer Question