TI Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.2

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TI Automotive (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Applied online, received a call within one week. Interview was conversational and the management team was very open and professional. The only reason the process was not positive is because of lack of feedback following the interview.

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TI Automotive in March 2017.

Interview

Two on site interviews completed. Good communication prior and organized upon arrival. Focused on resume and relevant past experiences. Looking to build strong team and seem to be very team oriented in normal operation. Open communication. Good people.

HMI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TI Automotive.

Interview

I have been approached by staffing agency on their behalf.
    After couple of Telephonic interviews (both background check and technical) they invited me onsite on a very short notice of 2 days. Fortunately i can find time to go.
    Onsite interview included the detailed explanation of their process followed by spending 3-4 hours with the other members of development team. And then they discussed the feedback in front of me at the end of day. I liked this approach. Feedback was positive from other team members.

Interview Questions

• My experience and various technologies i have worked on.   1 Answer

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ossian, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TI Automotive (Ossian, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

It's done by a guy named Mark. He basically goes over what you will be doing and ask you about your background. Then you are tested on a toy train on assembly. Easy test. Then if you get the job the next step is the drug screen and to get your work shoes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where I had to look at an instruction sheet or read labels to get a job done?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TI Automotive in December 2014.

Interview

Interview went well, there were no actual questions that made the interview "difficult". Manager and the recruiter were very nice. They said they'd contact me soon. So no offer yet.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TI Automotive (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is quick. There is a pre screen and if it goes well you go for an interview with the hiring manager.
    I interviewed with the hiring manager, went over what commodities I will handle.
    HR also highlighted some of the benefits of working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an obstacle you overcame in a project and how you went about solving it   Answer Question

Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TI Automotive (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

managed collections on past due receivables for commercial accounts including Ford, GM and Chrysler. Identified and cleared all cash payments as well as unapplied customer debits. Reviewed edit runs on all Automatic Pricing Adjustments.

Interview Questions

• If you can't get resolution on payment of outstanding invoices; what do you do?   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TI Automotive (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview was arranged with a recruiting service. From the time I was contacted by the service and the interview was scheduled, it was 3 weeks. I thought that was pretty quick. I was told that TI was interviewing only three candidates. I meet with the HR manager and the hiring manager for about 45 minutes each in separate rooms. The process was efficient and they knew exactly what they were looking for. I was impressed with the process. Although not selected for the position, the company demonstrated in their process they are serious about hiring and getting the position filled. I had feed back from the recruiter the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think you can make the most contribution?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TI Automotive (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Written test ,Self introduction, Technical round which includes all the details, of Engineering Hr Round and Confirmation of my post

Negotiation

Allways be ready with the Technical aspects which you have studied .. Stick to all the basics, or you will be screwed for simple questions