TIBCO Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

3.1

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I got an email for their first step of the hiring process that was online assessment. That assessment contained two sections. The first section was some kind of Individual's behavior and qualities self assessment towards job, company, team, colleagues, friends, individual's reaction in various circumstances, etc. The second section had a time limit of 15 minutes. It was an aptitude and english test of 50 objective type questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I had interviewed for a Financial Analyst position earlier this year, but did not get it. Since they had my resume on file, I was contacted by HR a few months later for another FA opening. THEY contacted ME. So, I had the interview with HR over the phone, and she concluded by telling me I was overqualified for the job (if you read my resume, why'd you contact me then?). I do not believe I was, so I asked her not to pass on me for that reason. I relayed that this position had all the duties I was looking for, and was the path I wanted for my career. She said she'd pass my info to the hiring manager. The very next morning (early), I received the rejection email. She lied to me about one of two things: either the reason she was passing me up was something other than me being overqualified (because that's not the case), or she never really passed it on the hiring manager so it could be his decision, or both. I think this person handled our interaction unprofessionally and rudely.

Interview Questions

• This was a phone screen where they just asked me to walk them through my experience.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Interview itself is fairly standard. Basic questions on what you want to do and where you see yourself. There is a technical test that can be somewhat challenging. They will have you retake it with somebody watching you over Skype to make sure you aren't cheating (using a calculator, looking stuff up, etc.) which can be a bit unnerving.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY).

Interview

First contact by email, then logical math test at home (that send you a link). Afterwards if the test results were good, you will be contacted to do The test again at their offices. A phone call will follow and then a face to face interview with a couple of managers.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in August 2016.

Interview

Extremely detailed process. Started with online mental tests then math and critical thinking tests, if you passed you got an email from an in-house recruiter for a Skype call and had to take the SAME tests again while they watched you on video and audio to compare the test results (I assume to be sure its you taking the test and that your not using any aids like a phone or calculator and two tests give them an average score for a more true result) and take them back to the hiring manager. If you pass that then you get a phone interview with the hiring manager who reviewed my entire resume back to 15 years ago and details of every job and duties as well as all licenses/training/school history and then went into the job function and scope of work and asked hypothetical's and asked how they should be handled, then I had a Skype interview with another manager in Ireland for 2nd opinion. Then after a long approval process (hiring freeze issue also) got an offer letter. Entire process 4-5 weeks

Interview Questions

• If you have an ongoing customer who has a $600k invoice due on the 20th what is your first 3 steps and timeline.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was before the actual interview process with hiring manager due to the gap between my asking and the starting base. Once we got approval for an agreed upon middle ground the actual interview process moved forward.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website. Got a mail asking me to take an online test which consisted of behavioral and quant questions. there were 50 quant ques and only 15 minutes to solve those. Questions were pretty easy. Very simple math

Interview Questions

• Pattern matching : A series of figures was given and asked to find out the next   Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an invitation to take a 100 question assessment test. 50 personality related (do you like working in teams, do you always follow the rules, etc) and 50 TIMED questions for quantitative stuff (apple and orange is like fireman to policeman, what shape does not belong, etc). Churning through the 50 questions, I didn't have enough time to do all 50 and I made it through 35-38 of them. I didn't make it to the next round of interviews.....Best of luck to those who make it!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in February 2016.

Interview

Get two online assessment, one is 30 mins, with 15 mins for personality assessment and 15 mins for 50 math/pattern/read comprehensive problems. After this, another video interview to finish another 50 problems in 15 mins (this time is share screen). Then one week later, get rejection. I have no idea what's going one.

Interview Questions

• Not too much to share, just contact with email and then do the online assessment   2 Answers

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

I applied online. After one week, I got an online assessment test. Assessment was about 30 minutes. 15 minutes personality test and 15 min logical test where you are supposed to solve 50 questions based on Math, logical reasoning etc. My test went good. I got a mail after 2 days to schedule a phone interview with HR. In a phone interview, I was asked based questions regarding status and my starting date. HR told me that there will be one more assessment test on a video call similar to one which I gave online. I am very disappointed with the company. They want us to take 2 assessment test which is very irrelevant to the position I applied. There are no technical questions in the test. I really thought it was a stupid step in the hiring process.

Member of Technical Staff QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, first an online assessment of 15 mins with 50 multiple choices questions, most of them are basic calculation and some IQ tests also, the time is very limited, make sure you move fast! And then a video call with the same kind of assessment to verify, no further steps after that.