TIBCO Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TIBCO Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in July 2017.

Interview

After online application, they sent me an OA, the first part is the Personality quiz and the second part is IQ test. 50 questions in 15 minutes. good luck.

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

They screwed me around for two months. They never contact you with updates to the process, they push everything off and make promises they never deliver upon. I was told about 5 times "We'll have a decision Friday." When Friday came and went with no contact, I would email or call the next Monday or Tuesday only to be told the same thing again. Something got held up, we'll have something Friday. What really makes me want to write this review is to hopefully warn future interviewers about the unethical and shady behaviors of this company. After pushing me off and screwing around with me for TWO MONTHS, they finally did offer me a position. Only to pull it 4 days later and tell me they never had approval to hire for the job in the first place. These guys are like chickens with their heads cut off and they are slimy and manipulative.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

1. Application
    2. Completed a personality and cognitive test.
    3. Received an email to take a similar cognitive test, but proctored.
    4. Telephonic interview with technical recruiter
    9. Background check
    10. Offer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

Connected with one recruiter who did an initial screen and then passed along to the Senior Recruiter. Decent chat overall but provided nothing in the way of next steps other than a vague I'll be in touch. Of course that never happened, same result when I followed up. Not a fit, great? Just tell people. Your recruiters represent your Brand, and first impressions should matter to employers too.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in March 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Round 1: Received an invitation to take an online aptitude test. Round 2: same aptitude test but monitored via Skype. Round 3: Hiring manager Interview. Round 4: Technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on resume and basic java collections questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I am disappointed with the hiring process. Applied online. Was selected for an online assessment. Took the first online assessment. I received no feedback from the recruiter and reached out after a week. I was then scheduled for a 2nd online assessment which was a web session. Again received no feedback for a week and reached out to recruiter. Recruiter responded via email with a phone interview for the next morning. I responded back saying I was unavailable at the requested time and suggested alternative times. Got no response back. Followed up twice with recruiter and received no response. About a week later I get an email saying it was a pleasure speaking with me and they have decided to move on with another candidate. We never spoke. I am overall disappointed with the process and lack of coordination and I hope someone in the HR leadership team reads this to address the inefficiencies and gaps in their hiring process

Interview Questions

• Online assessment was numerical/verbal/critical reasoning. No follow up phone interview   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I got an email for their first step of the hiring process that was online assessment. That assessment contained two sections. The first section was some kind of Individual's behavior and qualities self assessment towards job, company, team, colleagues, friends, individual's reaction in various circumstances, etc. The second section had a time limit of 15 minutes. It was an aptitude and english test of 50 objective type questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I had interviewed for a Financial Analyst position earlier this year, but did not get it. Since they had my resume on file, I was contacted by HR a few months later for another FA opening. THEY contacted ME. So, I had the interview with HR over the phone, and she concluded by telling me I was overqualified for the job (if you read my resume, why'd you contact me then?). I do not believe I was, so I asked her not to pass on me for that reason. I relayed that this position had all the duties I was looking for, and was the path I wanted for my career. She said she'd pass my info to the hiring manager. The very next morning (early), I received the rejection email. She lied to me about one of two things: either the reason she was passing me up was something other than me being overqualified (because that's not the case), or she never really passed it on the hiring manager so it could be his decision, or both. I think this person handled our interaction unprofessionally and rudely.

Interview Questions

• This was a phone screen where they just asked me to walk them through my experience.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Interview itself is fairly standard. Basic questions on what you want to do and where you see yourself. There is a technical test that can be somewhat challenging. They will have you retake it with somebody watching you over Skype to make sure you aren't cheating (using a calculator, looking stuff up, etc.) which can be a bit unnerving.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY).

Interview

First contact by email, then logical math test at home (that send you a link). Afterwards if the test results were good, you will be contacted to do The test again at their offices. A phone call will follow and then a face to face interview with a couple of managers.