TIBCO Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TIBCO Software Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.1

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website. Got a mail asking me to take an online test which consisted of behavioral and quant questions. there were 50 quant ques and only 15 minutes to solve those. Questions were pretty easy. Very simple math

Interview Questions

• Pattern matching : A series of figures was given and asked to find out the next   Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an invitation to take a 100 question assessment test. 50 personality related (do you like working in teams, do you always follow the rules, etc) and 50 TIMED questions for quantitative stuff (apple and orange is like fireman to policeman, what shape does not belong, etc). Churning through the 50 questions, I didn't have enough time to do all 50 and I made it through 35-38 of them. I didn't make it to the next round of interviews.....Best of luck to those who make it!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in February 2016.

Interview

Get two online assessment, one is 30 mins, with 15 mins for personality assessment and 15 mins for 50 math/pattern/read comprehensive problems. After this, another video interview to finish another 50 problems in 15 mins (this time is share screen). Then one week later, get rejection. I have no idea what's going one.

Interview Questions

• Not too much to share, just contact with email and then do the online assessment   2 Answers

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

I applied online. After one week, I got an online assessment test. Assessment was about 30 minutes. 15 minutes personality test and 15 min logical test where you are supposed to solve 50 questions based on Math, logical reasoning etc. My test went good. I got a mail after 2 days to schedule a phone interview with HR. In a phone interview, I was asked based questions regarding status and my starting date. HR told me that there will be one more assessment test on a video call similar to one which I gave online. I am very disappointed with the company. They want us to take 2 assessment test which is very irrelevant to the position I applied. There are no technical questions in the test. I really thought it was a stupid step in the hiring process.

Member of Technical Staff QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, first an online assessment of 15 mins with 50 multiple choices questions, most of them are basic calculation and some IQ tests also, the time is very limited, make sure you move fast! And then a video call with the same kind of assessment to verify, no further steps after that.

Pre-sale Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (San Jose, CA).

Interview

two OA with some math and verbal question. 50 questions to answer in 15 minutes. And no more further step.The first one is sent by email and required to complete in 5 days. the second one was done in face-to-face video call.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got an assessment test that I have to complete it within specified time (3 days may be). I completed it the next day and I got a recruiter call. Later, I had a phone interview and after that I was told to complete the assessment again during a video call.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter just asked some details about my visa status and when the position starts and whether I can relocate and stuff like that.
      In the phone interview, they went over my resume, asked about my internship experience and my projects and such things. They did not ask me any algorithmic questions, but I don't know whether they will generally.
      Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

They sent me a test: "we extend an invitation to start the interview process. The first step of the process is an assessment which helps us determine where the best fit exists. " I thought it might be a fun stat assessment but instead it was a personality test. This shows to me that they have no clue about hiring, or that they are trying to feed a cult.

Interview Questions

• Something like "select which attitude describes you in the following situation"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted for an initial assessment that included multiple choice questions (Timed: 15 minutes). You will most definitely be contacted in around 5 days and you will have to do the assessment in the next 5 days.

Interview Questions

• 50 multiple choice questions that were fairly easy but incredibly hard to complete in the given time (You are not expected to complete all).   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Its well organized and well defined process with balance of interview around strong technical ability, Analytical skills, team spirit and attitudes towards work. Multiple round including Phone screen, 1:1 and group interview

Interview Questions

• Various technical and non-technical questions with Aptitude tests.   Answer Question