TIBCO Software Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in March 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Round 1: Received an invitation to take an online aptitude test. Round 2: same aptitude test but monitored via Skype. Round 3: Hiring manager Interview. Round 4: Technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on resume and basic java collections questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I got an email for their first step of the hiring process that was online assessment. That assessment contained two sections. The first section was some kind of Individual's behavior and qualities self assessment towards job, company, team, colleagues, friends, individual's reaction in various circumstances, etc. The second section had a time limit of 15 minutes. It was an aptitude and english test of 50 objective type questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview focuses more on logical thinking and has simple programming stuff. Best Interview till date.

7 Rounds:
    1) Resume Based
    2) Programming (Logical,basic,computer based)
    3) Discussion on Threading
    4) Data structure Question (Paper based,binary trees)
    5) Demo of the product
    6) Questions on Topic of Interest
    7) Meeting the director

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial call with the recruiter, then a technical phone interview and then on-site 5-7 rounds of technical interviews

Interview Questions

• Questions on you resume projects, work experience.   Answer Question
    • Data Structures and Algorithms, Java Programming questions, Multithreading   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. i was able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

There were two interviews. 1st one had basic Java questions and was asked to write some pseudo code. Second one was a more techno-managerial type. It was more focused on what I had done in my previous roles and how well did I know what I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about defining your own connection pool. What combination of patterns would you use and how.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good overall, quiet warm. Put a figure in front of them that is not overwhelming and they are good to go.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Good interview process. That includes technical interviews and discussion with the managers too. After technical interviews you are interviewed for a project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, offer once given is not changed.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

5 rounds of technical interviews. Mostly related to my current company's projects. Tested concepts related to java classloading, multithreading, problem solving.